David Mathias's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Finally had a chance to do some testing today.  The compass seems to be reasonably a…"

David Mathias replied Apr 7, 2016 to Can ArduRover be controlled from a Companion Computer with Python DroneKit

17 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Ray Quintana

"Thanks Ray.  Does the low speed heading problem include not going in the right gener…"

David Mathias replied Mar 25, 2016 to Can ArduRover be controlled from a Companion Computer with Python DroneKit

17 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Ray Quintana

"The speed issue is solved. The problem I'm having now is with weaving. I'm using a u…"

David Mathias replied Mar 19, 2016 to Can ArduRover be controlled from a Companion Computer with Python DroneKit

17 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Ray Quintana

"That's very helpful, I'll give it a try.  Thank you. "

David Mathias replied Mar 12, 2016 to Can ArduRover be controlled from a Companion Computer with Python DroneKit

17 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Ray Quintana

"Thank you, Ray.  I have the cruise speed set at 0.5 m/s (I want it to move slowly du…"

David Mathias replied Mar 12, 2016 to Can ArduRover be controlled from a Companion Computer with Python DroneKit

17 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Ray Quintana

"Like Akshay, I am coming from the Copter side.  I have my rover setup with an onboar…"

David Mathias replied Mar 11, 2016 to Can ArduRover be controlled from a Companion Computer with Python DroneKit

17 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Ray Quintana

"Can anyone share insights on this? Should I ask in a different forum? Any help is gr…"

David Mathias replied Mar 11, 2016 to Guided mode velocity and steering control

1 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by David Mathias

"Here are a couple of links: http://rover.ardupilot.com/wiki/common-rangefinder-lidar…"

David Mathias replied Dec 29, 2015 to LIDAR Lite default behavior

2 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by David Mathias

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service