Nathan Smith's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Oliver, What software do you use for constructing your 3D model?  I've been looking…"

Nathan Smith replied Jun 10, 2013 to Is there a limit for DO_DIGICAM_CONTROL commands?

24 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by srod

"Is there any general consensus on what's causing the gyros to die?  I just threw out…"

Nathan Smith replied Apr 14, 2013 to Can't connect to APM2.5 on ArduCopter in configuration mode; terminal mode works fine

14 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Graham Dyer

"I talked to uDrones customer service and they have generously offered to replace the…"

Nathan Smith replied Apr 10, 2013 to Can't connect to APM2.5 on ArduCopter in configuration mode; terminal mode works fine

14 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Graham Dyer

"After reading quite a bit, I think that I understand how you are supposed to connect…"

Nathan Smith replied Apr 10, 2013 to Can't connect to APM2.5 on ArduCopter in configuration mode; terminal mode works fine

14 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Graham Dyer

"I see the warning that you cited.  Frustratingly, on the AC2_Camera page they show t…"

14 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Graham Dyer

"Just realized I left off one answer.   The camera was being triggered using the "re…"

Nathan Smith replied Apr 9, 2013 to Can't connect to APM2.5 on ArduCopter in configuration mode; terminal mode works fine

14 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Graham Dyer

"And here I thought I'd given every piece of information possible :) Yes, the quad w…"

Nathan Smith replied Apr 9, 2013 to Can't connect to APM2.5 on ArduCopter in configuration mode; terminal mode works fine

14 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Graham Dyer

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service