iskess's Discussions (1,113)

Discussions Replied To (942) Replies Latest Activity

"I still believe the answer is in the rudder. Just try trimming a ton of rudder in ne…"

iskess replied Jun 29 to Skywalker 1900 , gridmission skipping patch and not following waypoints correct

23 Aug 25
Reply by Bert

"Here is an old thread on the topic: https://discuss.ardupilot.org/t/flight-path-offs…"

iskess replied Jun 2 to Skywalker 1900 , gridmission skipping patch and not following waypoints correct

23 Aug 25
Reply by Bert

"If you are using the Skywalker 1880 then 15m/s is appropriate, however Bert is using…"

iskess replied Jun 1 to Skywalker 1900 , gridmission skipping patch and not following waypoints correct

23 Aug 25
Reply by Bert

"Ay is what I use when graphing in real time using the Tuning window in MP.  I’m not…"

iskess replied May 28 to Skywalker 1900 , gridmission skipping patch and not following waypoints correct

23 Aug 25
Reply by Bert

"How do you know that you don’t need rudder? The plane will fly in a straight line of…"

iskess replied May 27 to Skywalker 1900 , gridmission skipping patch and not following waypoints correct

23 Aug 25
Reply by Bert

"I’ve seen this before, especially with the Skywalker. I suspect that your plane is f…"

iskess replied May 26 to Skywalker 1900 , gridmission skipping patch and not following waypoints correct

23 Aug 25
Reply by Bert

"The HUD? I don't know what clutter you are referring to. You mean the map? How about…"

iskess replied Sep 9, 2017 to Remove waypoints from HUD as they are reached

2 Sep 9, 2017
Reply by Jeff Zirpoli

"Has anyone figured out a good way to map a vertical surface? Ideally we could use a…"

iskess replied Mar 22, 2017 to Autonomous "Vertical" Missions In Mission Planner?

14 Mar 7
Reply by Todd Allen

"My guess is that your NAVL1_PERIOD is too high. Try lowering it incrementally. I thi…"

iskess replied Mar 12, 2017 to Skywalker x8 weaving during flight in AUTO mode

15 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by Graham Dyer

Developer

"FBWB is the same as Cruise minus heading hold. Not good for landing. Use FBWA or Sta…"

iskess replied Sep 23, 2016 to APM:Plane 2.74 released

828 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by M Awais

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service