Henny V's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I should have looked at your log earlier so I apologize, I can see you are running a…"

Henny V replied Apr 14, 2016 to Autotune successfull on low kv Motors, heavier Quads, advice?

48 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Matt Greenway

"Just had a look at your Loiter fail. bin. Sorry I missed it. Your hover is around 55…"

Henny V replied Apr 14, 2016 to Autotune successfull on low kv Motors, heavier Quads, advice?

48 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Matt Greenway

"Hi Steve You did not indicate what mode you were switching from before entering Alt…"

48 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Matt Greenway

"Hi Francisco The link you mention refers to a Futaba or Spektrum radio transmitter.…"

Henny V replied Apr 5, 2016 to Almost a fly-away video. A few questons.

15 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Russell Allbritain

"In the Taranis plus setting the Fail safe does not need any button pressing when usi…"

Henny V replied Apr 4, 2016 to Almost a fly-away video. A few questons.

15 Apr 6, 2016

"Weather near perfect in Sunny Australia"

Henny V replied Apr 4, 2016 to Autotune successfull on low kv Motors, heavier Quads, advice?

48 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Matt Greenway

"Hi Mike The drift in stabilize can be caused by two factors. You need to ensure your…"

Henny V replied Apr 3, 2016 to Pixhawk only arms through right stick and quad keeps flipping

8 Apr 3, 2016
Reply by Henny V

"Don,t use the Taranis failsafe its a dangerous option for a multirotor. Set your Tar…"

Henny V replied Apr 2, 2016 to Almost a fly-away video. A few questons.

15 Apr 6, 2016

"Hi Mike Go back to the start of the setup procedure. Your machine is behaving very…"

Henny V replied Apr 2, 2016 to Pixhawk only arms through right stick and quad keeps flipping

8 Apr 3, 2016
Reply by Henny V

"Hi Gerhard To perform autotune you must have the following. In alt hold mode and th…"

Henny V replied Apr 2, 2016 to Autotune successfull on low kv Motors, heavier Quads, advice?

48 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Matt Greenway

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service