Jimmy Underhill's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"This is Agribotix' user manual for Tower, it is specifically about using Tower and S…"

Jimmy Underhill replied May 31, 2017 to Just basic user instructions for the Tower app

1 May 31, 2017
Reply by Jimmy Underhill

"Compass Variance on takeoff is most likely cause by electro magnetic interference fr…"

Jimmy Underhill replied Jun 14, 2016 to Compass Variance Auto problem.

2 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Jimmy Underhill

"The horizontal and vertical position variance errors are thrown when the EKF and GPS…"

Jimmy Underhill replied Jun 14, 2016 to Error pos vert variance? What does it mean?

11 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Jimmy Underhill

"Yes, duh I should have realized.  In forward backward and side to side flight withou…"

Jimmy Underhill replied Apr 5, 2016 to X8 Motor Output, shoud it be balanced?

49 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by leonardthall

"In addition to the motor direction shown here, the Pixhawk treats the X8 configurati…"

Jimmy Underhill replied Apr 5, 2016 to X8 Motor Output, shoud it be balanced?

49 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by leonardthall

"I use this on all my bullet connectors when soldering them solid isn't preferred, wo…"

Jimmy Underhill replied Apr 1, 2016 to Motors not spinning properly

10 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by ori agranat

"Go for a Pixhawk based system instead of APM.  Much better hardware, the APM is know…"

Jimmy Underhill replied Apr 1, 2016 to Which is the Best Auto pilot for beginners..

6 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by Rodolf

"Can you post the dataflash log? Looks like the quad is hovering nose-high, does it h…"

Jimmy Underhill replied Apr 1, 2016 to Navigation problem X8-ArduCopter V3.2.1

2 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Dries Raymaekers

"Looks like bad connection somewhere, probably poor soldering on bullet connectors."

Jimmy Underhill replied Apr 1, 2016 to Motors not spinning properly

10 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by ori agranat

"Having a hard time understanding your grammar, sorry.  I've tested motors from Sunny…"

Jimmy Underhill replied Mar 30, 2016 to X8 Motor Output, shoud it be balanced?

49 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by leonardthall

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service