Johann van de Venter's Discussions (194)

Discussions Replied To (167) Replies Latest Activity

"I highly doubt there will be a company out there hiring out such high end machines f…"

Johann van de Venter replied Nov 5, 2014 to Help

2 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Johann van de Venter

"http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/introduction/ Hover your mouse cursor over Instruct…"

Johann van de Venter replied Oct 17, 2014 to APM 2.5 User Manual

2 Oct 17, 2014

"Hi Ted I'll scratch around a bit in my book archive. I'm sure I'll have something he…"

Johann van de Venter replied Oct 8, 2014 to Can anyone point me to a really good resource on 3D printing?

4 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Ted Byers

"The Sainsmart kit only contains electronics used by the printer. You will need to bu…"

Johann van de Venter replied Oct 8, 2014 to Can anyone point me to a really good resource on 3D printing?

4 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Ted Byers

"There is also a very nice tutorial at this link on how to take it one step further. …"

Johann van de Venter replied Oct 8, 2014 to Adding a 6 position MODE switch to the Turnigy 9

1 Oct 8, 2014

"No. Ideafly software cannot communicate with the APM. Use Mission planner to communi…"

Johann van de Venter replied Oct 8, 2014 to Need help configuring first quad please!

1 Oct 8, 2014

"Have you calibrated the Power Module? Is it a 3DR power module of a clone? "

Johann van de Venter replied Oct 8, 2014 to Mid-Flight Voltage drop

2 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Aerovisual

"Which firmware are you running? "

Johann van de Venter replied Oct 8, 2014 to Crashed by initiate RTL (Return to Launch) when I was in mode Alt-Hold and did Autotune (help)

23 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by Geert Pirens

"if you really want to build your own controller you'lle need to decide what you want…"

Johann van de Venter replied Oct 8, 2014 to Rotary Wing

3 Oct 8, 2014

"As far as I know, DriodPlanner allows for data logs to be uploaded to Dropbox. You c…"

Johann van de Venter replied Oct 8, 2014 to APM 2.6 Dataflash log download in Droid Planner

2 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Phanivyas

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service