Justin H.'s Discussions (117)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I got some really valuable experience with my Nano QX too, it's easy to bank some st…"

Justin H. replied Oct 23, 2015 to What's the best quad to learn how to fly?

8 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by kisala

"Hi Christopher, Keep in mind that the vast majority of us do not live in close proxi…"

Justin H. replied Aug 13, 2015 to Why are we not allowed to fly commercially? Seriously, give me one reason besides "safety" (This article pertains to small drone operators only - phantoms etc..)

33 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by hal

"FYI, one ballpark figure for obtaining just the Lighter Than Air, Balloon flavor of…"

Justin H. replied Aug 11, 2015 to Permit to Fly Drone for Aerial Photography business

20 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by Aseem Ali

"Here's the FAA language in a recent approval: "Under this grant of exemption, a PIC…"

Justin H. replied Aug 11, 2015 to Permit to Fly Drone for Aerial Photography business

20 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by Aseem Ali

"My understanding is that you must have a pilot's license to operate an aircraft with…"

20 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by Aseem Ali

"Yes! I had the same frustration and limited range. Best mod ever right here. I attac…"

Justin H. replied Jun 16, 2015 to IRIS+ Poor RC Range

1 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by Justin H.

"The thing is, I think most people interested in this kind of thing used to take a lo…"

Justin H. replied Jun 8, 2015 to Pixhawk Issue

40 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by ausdroid

"What's your LOG_BITMASK setting? I was having the same problem in both terminal and…"

Justin H. replied Apr 28, 2015 to Mission Planner's Terminal tab just outputs garbled random characters in perpetuity. PICS

13 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Jorge Alberto Gómez

"Very nice, looks tight. I've had bad results using the GoPro for orthophotos as well…"

Justin H. replied Apr 9, 2015 to Basic mapping with Iris+ Canon S100 <TOPIC CHANGED FROM: CANON SX260 vs GOPRO>

50 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Ian Soler

"Hi Peter, Just my limited experience, but the firmware update should be fine, and ca…"

Justin H. replied Feb 8, 2015 to Test iris+ before flight?

1 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Justin H.

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service