Jamie Tank's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Was this project ever completed?  I'm trying to do the same thing as a side project…"

Jamie Tank replied Mar 2, 2018 to Line follower project using a machine learning approach on Raspberry Pi and Pixhawk

13 Mar 3, 2018
Reply by Khushal B

"Can I ask what you did achieve? Im trying to do something similar and any help you c…"

Jamie Tank replied Feb 25, 2018 to Object Avoidance Pixhawk Quadcopter

10 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by Adam Kutchak

"Did this ever get completed? "

Jamie Tank replied Feb 25, 2018 to Object Avoidance Pixhawk Quadcopter

10 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by Adam Kutchak

"Can I ask what you change/edit on mission planner to receive information from the ar…"

Jamie Tank replied Feb 14, 2018 to Getting Started with MAVlink and arduino- Please help

5 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by Michael Smorto

"I have done this and yet it still comes up with an error now saying  "fatal error: c…"

Jamie Tank replied Feb 11, 2018 to ARMING/DISARMING pixhawk using arduino uno via MAVLINK COMMS protocol

6 Feb 14, 2018
Reply by Greg Gradwell

"hi there,  I realise this is 3 years late but I was using your code to work on the…"

Jamie Tank replied Feb 11, 2018 to ARMING/DISARMING pixhawk using arduino uno via MAVLINK COMMS protocol

6 Feb 14, 2018
Reply by Greg Gradwell

"Hi Logan, Unfortunately i wont be able to help as im struggling with the same with…"

Jamie Tank replied Feb 10, 2018 to Getting Started with MAVlink and arduino- Please help

5 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by Michael Smorto

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service