Ryan Nelson's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi there, Wow, it's been awhile since I've worked on this - and due to some issues…"

Ryan Nelson replied Apr 3, 2017 to Pi in the sky (long range wifi based hexcopter)

8 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Ryan Nelson

"The telemetry radio is just a wireless serial port, so if you connect your serial po…"

Ryan Nelson replied Feb 24, 2016 to TCP/IP connection in Mission Planner

8 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Ryan Nelson

"Finally got to fly!  The video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCg9ruTLPEM&a…"

Ryan Nelson replied Jun 3, 2014 to Pi in the sky (long range wifi based hexcopter)

8 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Ryan Nelson

"No prob!  And I solved my issue this evening: By mistake I had "XONXOFF" instead of…"

Ryan Nelson replied Jun 2, 2014 to TCP/IP connection in Mission Planner

8 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Ryan Nelson

"Solved:  I had "XONXOFF" in my ser2net config instead of "-XONXOFF"Figured that out…"

Ryan Nelson replied Jun 2, 2014 to Telemetry issue

2 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Ryan Nelson

"Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this?  I've read things about the GP…"

Ryan Nelson replied May 27, 2014 to Telemetry issue

2 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Ryan Nelson

"So I'm currently using a Raspberry Pi computer to handle both video and telemetry.  …"

Ryan Nelson replied May 25, 2014 to TCP/IP connection in Mission Planner

8 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Ryan Nelson

"Hey! Apologies for not getting back sooner. When I get to a real computer I'll give…"

Ryan Nelson replied May 22, 2014 to TCP/IP connection in Mission Planner

8 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Ryan Nelson

"Nice!  Feel free to ask if you have any questions.  Right now I'm having issues with…"

Ryan Nelson replied May 12, 2014 to Pi in the sky (long range wifi based hexcopter)

8 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Ryan Nelson

"Thank you!  That's the sort of thing I was looking for! It looks like I have a littl…"

Ryan Nelson replied Apr 30, 2014 to APM Planner 2 custom widget

2 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Ryan Nelson

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service