Aakash Dawadee's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"So many people had a look at it yet no answer? Any developers had a look yet?"

Aakash Dawadee replied Jun 12, 2014 to Getting Airspeed from ArduPlane Code

2 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Don H.

"Hi Don, Did you select proper board and comm port? Also did you choose correct direc…"

Aakash Dawadee replied May 5, 2014 to Problem with Compiling ArduPilot from Arduino IDE

13 May 6, 2014
Reply by naitsuga

"My Problem is getting solved just by adding one line in APM_Config.h as follows # de…"

Aakash Dawadee replied May 5, 2014 to Hardware in the Loop with latest ArduPlane with customized firmware

1 May 5, 2014
Reply by Aakash Dawadee

"I got it working now. Have to make batch file to link it."

Aakash Dawadee replied May 5, 2014 to Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) with FlightGear not working

2 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Ali.reda

"Hi Menno,            This video describes HIL with built in code. I am looking for s…"

Aakash Dawadee replied May 5, 2014 to Performing HIL Simulation with Custom Firmware

7 Mar 16
Reply by Agus Prayudi

"Hi Jon,        Did you get solution for this? I am looking for a solution to similar…"

Aakash Dawadee replied May 5, 2014 to Performing HIL Simulation with Custom Firmware

7 Mar 16
Reply by Agus Prayudi

"Thanks Randy,             I found that later last evening. I am going through all th…"

Aakash Dawadee replied Apr 21, 2014 to Problem with Compiling ArduPilot from Arduino IDE

13 May 6, 2014
Reply by naitsuga

"Thanks Parth! I got it working."

Aakash Dawadee replied Mar 10, 2014 to How to get data from ArduPilot through Serial Port

16 May 1, 2017
Reply by Dave McCaleb

"Hi Parth,           Could you please explain with an example? I did similar thing bu…"

Aakash Dawadee replied Mar 6, 2014 to How to get data from ArduPilot through Serial Port

16 May 1, 2017
Reply by Dave McCaleb

"Hello Alessandro and Gabriel,              I have been pondering on this for more th…"

Aakash Dawadee replied Mar 4, 2014 to How to get data from ArduPilot through Serial Port

16 May 1, 2017
Reply by Dave McCaleb

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service