Christopher Cooper's Discussions (226)

Discussions Replied To (182) Replies Latest Activity

"From memory my PC side Xbee would light up when trying to connect, but not the airsi…"

Christopher Cooper replied Aug 13, 2013 to Telemetry Not communicating with APM

4 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

"Yeah, my frame's very overweight now. I'm looking to move to a lighter frame soon. I…"

Christopher Cooper replied Aug 13, 2013 to What's wrong with my Alt-Hold? (logs attached)

4 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Christopher Cooper

"I was having similar issues until I realised my APM was doing funny things to my air…"

Christopher Cooper replied Aug 10, 2013 to Telemetry Not communicating with APM

4 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

"I won't pretend to be intimately familiar with the hardware or firmware here, but I…"

Christopher Cooper replied Dec 5, 2012 to Level automatically adjusting in flight...

49 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Austin Suhler

"Just a thought, do you have automatic trim enabled and assigned to channel 7? The wa…"

Christopher Cooper replied Dec 2, 2012 to Level automatically adjusting in flight...

49 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Austin Suhler

"Cool! How did you do this? Is this in the latest version of er9x?"

Christopher Cooper replied Nov 30, 2012 to Now I don't have to look down to know what mode i'm in!

2 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by John Campen

Wiki Ninja

"Great, thanks Andrew! These GPS glitches seem to be cropping up quite a bit. How wer…"

Christopher Cooper replied Nov 24, 2012 to What causes 'rejected lines in .log' text file when using APMLogVisualizer?

9 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Dennis Okeefe

Wiki Ninja

"Thanks for the update, its enabled me to read some log files I thought were just hor…"

Christopher Cooper replied Nov 23, 2012 to What causes 'rejected lines in .log' text file when using APMLogVisualizer?

9 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Dennis Okeefe

"Thanks, at least it's not just me. Does the mission planner log browser work for you?"

Christopher Cooper replied Nov 16, 2012 to Getting some pretty funky logs in ArduCopter 2.8.1

5 Nov 16, 2012

"Any ideas? Is there a better place to be posting this? Not sure if its arducopter or…"

Christopher Cooper replied Nov 16, 2012 to Getting some pretty funky logs in ArduCopter 2.8.1

5 Nov 16, 2012

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service