Alberto Vila's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, thanks for reading my comment. If the truth I think you are forgetting something…"

Alberto Vila replied Jun 9 to Multiple LiPo battery charging electronic design

9 Jun 11
Reply by d j

"Finally one more important think to say the technology of which we are speaking is u…"

Alberto Vila replied Jun 9 to Redundancy systems & How Ardupilot use the failsafe co-processor of pixhawk hardware

7 Jun 10
Reply by Thomas Butler

"Hi, i hope i dont molest you...:) "perfect guys" https://www.energusps.com/ product…"

Alberto Vila replied Jun 9 to Multiple LiPo battery charging electronic design

9 Jun 11
Reply by d j

"Charging the battery when it is plugged in to pixhawk will cause problems? no If you…"

Alberto Vila replied Jun 9 to I want to know if there can be problems when charging batteries while drones batteries are plugged in to FC

1 Jun 9
Reply by Alberto Vila

"http://ardupilot.org/dev/docs/apmcopter-programming-attitude-control-2.html 400 hz…"

Alberto Vila replied Jun 9 to Redundancy systems & How Ardupilot use the failsafe co-processor of pixhawk hardware

7 Jun 10
Reply by Thomas Butler

"i suppose that is for an important reasson "

7 Jun 10
Reply by Thomas Butler

"First of all thank you very much for answer Thomas. Yes, i know that its the IO witc…"

7 Jun 10
Reply by Thomas Butler

"o wow, fantastic page, nevertheless i also like to do it my self , "

Alberto Vila replied May 1 to any pointers on how to figure out flight time, weight, power, etc

9 May 1
Reply by Alberto Vila

"Could you please send(reply) me some plots of capacity vs Carge voltage of this prod…"

Alberto Vila replied Apr 27 to Battery packs for heavy UAVs

4 Apr 27
Reply by Nikola Rabchevsky

"Excuse me, i went to sleep. I mean, Yea why not. its gone cost you some dollars but,…"

Alberto Vila replied Apr 27 to any pointers on how to figure out flight time, weight, power, etc

9 May 1
Reply by Alberto Vila

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service