Zeeshan Haider's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks alot, you saved me days by providing very useful info.  please suggest me an…"

Zeeshan Haider replied Jan 12, 2014 to Please suggest an airframe !!!

10 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Zeeshan Haider

"What is meant by flying weight??? Is it the weight the airframe can carry??"

10 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Zeeshan Haider

"Hey tanx for help.... But, tell me why it will fly fast and will not last longer ???…"

10 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Zeeshan Haider

"We'll i m not building the airframe. I just want to buy that plane, put my equipment…"

Zeeshan Haider replied Jan 11, 2014 to Please suggest an airframe !!!

10 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Zeeshan Haider

"Which video transmitter and receiver you suggest for 2 to 4 km. Thanks for reply"

Zeeshan Haider replied Oct 28, 2013 to can i use telemetry modem like (Aerocomm, maxstream xtend and xbee pro) both as data modem and remote control????

9 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Zeeshan Haider

"ok, can i transmit and receive video through 2.4 GHz xbee modem ??? i mean, i want t…"

Zeeshan Haider replied Oct 28, 2013 to can i use telemetry modem like (Aerocomm, maxstream xtend and xbee pro) both as data modem and remote control????

9 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Zeeshan Haider

"Are u satisfied from xbee modem working both as telemetry and remote control????? I…"

Zeeshan Haider replied Oct 27, 2013 to can i use telemetry modem like (Aerocomm, maxstream xtend and xbee pro) both as data modem and remote control????

9 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Zeeshan Haider

"Thanks...."

Zeeshan Haider replied Oct 27, 2013 to can i use telemetry modem like (Aerocomm, maxstream xtend and xbee pro) both as data modem and remote control????

9 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Zeeshan Haider

"Can I connect the xbee pro with my pc to receive flight information (speed, altitude…"

9 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Zeeshan Haider

"why dont you use Maxstream Xtend or Xbee PRO with NLOS range of about 50KM to 60KM w…"

Zeeshan Haider replied Oct 27, 2013 to Long range radio options

1 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Zeeshan Haider

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service