Steffen Wickenhauser's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi J Smith. Thank you for your answer. Reading about a real solution you have in mi…"

Steffen Wickenhauser replied Apr 11, 2015 to Building a fully protected multicopter

14 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Steffen Wickenhauser

"Forget that idea. I´ve ordered some and they are not very stable. Won´t work."

Steffen Wickenhauser replied Apr 11, 2015 to Building a fully protected multicopter

14 Apr 11, 2015

"Okay, you gave me some very interesting ideas. What I found, looking at the idea of…"

Steffen Wickenhauser replied Oct 11, 2014 to Building a fully protected multicopter

14 Apr 11, 2015

"Did you mean this one?"

Steffen Wickenhauser replied Oct 8, 2014 to Building a fully protected multicopter

14 Apr 11, 2015

"That looks awesome too! Great to see all your answers and ideas!!! What´s it made of…"

Steffen Wickenhauser replied Oct 8, 2014 to Building a fully protected multicopter

14 Apr 11, 2015

"That would be great! Gonna check out, if there are gfk plates available in that size…"

14 Apr 11, 2015

"Hi, thank you for the answers! Yesterday, I found out, that the guys at Dronewerx ha…"

14 Apr 11, 2015

"Hi NASMO, thanks for the quick reply. Good idea with the metal ring. Could look like…"

Steffen Wickenhauser replied Oct 7, 2014 to Building a fully protected multicopter

14 Apr 11, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service