Shaheen Adelinia's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Well i hope others can learn from my problem, I for one hate having random problems…"

Shaheen Adelinia replied May 13, 2015 to Underpowered quad problem (clone pixhawk issue?) [renamed post due to TOS]

66 May 17, 2015
Reply by James Mark Borgaily

"Lol your the man. Things keep getting redundant, so i am just going to wait patientl…"

Shaheen Adelinia replied May 13, 2015 to Underpowered quad problem (clone pixhawk issue?) [renamed post due to TOS]

66 May 17, 2015

"damn yall.....2swift.....can someone be frustrated? who was bitching.I love the pixh…"

Shaheen Adelinia replied May 12, 2015 to Underpowered quad problem (clone pixhawk issue?) [renamed post due to TOS]

66 May 17, 2015

"The batteries seem healthy to me...and i thought it was a lipo issue at first becaus…"

Shaheen Adelinia replied May 11, 2015 to Underpowered quad problem (clone pixhawk issue?) [renamed post due to TOS]

66 May 17, 2015

"there is no voltage across that RCout. and by RCout i assue you mean the main out se…"

Shaheen Adelinia replied May 10, 2015 to Underpowered quad problem (clone pixhawk issue?) [renamed post due to TOS]

66 May 17, 2015

"So that rail shouldn't have 5v across the whole?...."

Shaheen Adelinia replied May 9, 2015 to Underpowered quad problem (clone pixhawk issue?) [renamed post due to TOS]

66 May 17, 2015

"At this point  I don't think it's a programming error...Some power test prove some f…"

Shaheen Adelinia replied May 9, 2015 to Underpowered quad problem (clone pixhawk issue?) [renamed post due to TOS]

66 May 17, 2015

"So Here is something interesting....There is no voltage going thru the positive and…"

66 May 17, 2015

"The ohm rating increases steadily, could it be the capacitor in the ESC? "

Shaheen Adelinia replied May 8, 2015 to Underpowered quad problem (clone pixhawk issue?) [renamed post due to TOS]

66 May 17, 2015

"If i touch the hot wire from battery terminal to the ground, there is a bit of conti…"

Shaheen Adelinia replied May 8, 2015 to Underpowered quad problem (clone pixhawk issue?) [renamed post due to TOS]

66 May 17, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service