Stephen Zidek's Discussions (174)

Discussions Replied To (137) Replies Latest Activity

"Glad to hear it worked Michael!  I switched to a Spektrum controller, so I have six…"

Stephen Zidek replied Jun 6, 2012 to Too sensitive throttle in Stabilize mode and copter not holding position

41 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Praneel Acharya

"I've switched over to my Spektrum Dx7, it supports both throttle curving and channel…"

Stephen Zidek replied Jun 5, 2012 to Too sensitive throttle in Stabilize mode and copter not holding position

41 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Praneel Acharya

"Futaba T6EX."

Stephen Zidek replied Jun 5, 2012 to Too sensitive throttle in Stabilize mode and copter not holding position

41 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Praneel Acharya

"Where did you find info?  I would LOVE to be able to throttle curve from Mission Pla…"

Stephen Zidek replied Jun 4, 2012 to Too sensitive throttle in Stabilize mode and copter not holding position

41 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Praneel Acharya

"Matt, Thank you, that was exactly what I was looking for!  I don't need a lot of fin…"

Stephen Zidek replied Jun 4, 2012 to Too sensitive throttle in Stabilize mode and copter not holding position

41 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Praneel Acharya

"I would also appreciate some help with these questions, especially question 1! My qu…"

41 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Praneel Acharya

T3

"I don't think it was the cutoff voltage.  The battery was not near empty when I was…"

Stephen Zidek replied May 30, 2012 to Motor Dips in Flight, Connections Soldered

7 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Jean-Marc Gendreau

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service