Krzysztof (Chris) Stankiewicz's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm getting this all setup v soon, I just realized, with a headtracker and a camera…"

Krzysztof (Chris) Stankiewicz replied May 30, 2014 to Adding extra functions to MinimOSD

4327 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by Jason Smoker

"Hows it going? I've burnt out analogue servoes, and no im on digital metal gears fr…"

Krzysztof (Chris) Stankiewicz replied May 10, 2013 to 2 servos burnt up

23 May 16, 2014
Reply by Gábor Zoltán

"Delayed servo eventually makes it to it's designated position, hesitantly... maybe b…"

Krzysztof (Chris) Stankiewicz replied May 5, 2013 to Swash plate ccpm mxing not working

6 May 5, 2013
Reply by Krzysztof (Chris) Stankiewicz

"Well initially I was connecting analogue hitech65 servos and they had a hard time an…"

Krzysztof (Chris) Stankiewicz replied May 4, 2013 to Swash plate ccpm mxing not working

6 May 5, 2013

"Hi! On the radio Ive selected Helicopter, and 1 Servo swash plate... On the Heli set…"

Krzysztof (Chris) Stankiewicz replied May 4, 2013 to Swash plate ccpm mxing not working

6 May 5, 2013

"Sorry to bother, So it's perfectly ok to use a 7 channel receiver? Its all I got..…"

Krzysztof (Chris) Stankiewicz replied Apr 11, 2013 to Arducopter motors not arming: Solution + Win

13 Apr 11, 2013

"Hahaha... yeah it's cool how the camera goes out of focus during the main event :) X…"

Krzysztof (Chris) Stankiewicz replied Mar 29, 2013 to ArduCopter Traditional Stunt recovery?

9 Mar 29, 2013

"Yup. Nice and clear. But Sorry about the newbie questions, they must get annoying af…"

Krzysztof (Chris) Stankiewicz replied Mar 29, 2013 to ArduCopter Traditional Stunt recovery?

9 Mar 29, 2013

"Ah I understand, coming from 3D game development I know something about this. Accel…"

Krzysztof (Chris) Stankiewicz replied Mar 26, 2013 to ArduCopter Traditional Stunt recovery?

9 Mar 29, 2013

"Hi. Thank you so much for your reply. To be honest scale flight and extending my fl…"

Krzysztof (Chris) Stankiewicz replied Mar 26, 2013 to ArduCopter Traditional Stunt recovery?

9 Mar 29, 2013

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service