Eladio L. García de la Morena's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Have you resolved this problem? I am still looking for a solution for a problem…"

Eladio L. García de la Morena replied Jun 10, 2018 to RSSI Dropout issue on new Taranis XD9 plus

1 Jun 10, 2018
Reply by Eladio L. García de la Morena

"Hi, any solution or response to your problem outside this thread? I have the same pr…"

Eladio L. García de la Morena replied Jun 8, 2018 to FrSky X8R range issue - again!

1 Jun 8, 2018

"Simple demonstration video about the effect of electromagnetic interference (EMI) of…"

Eladio L. García de la Morena replied Dec 28, 2017 to FrSky 8XR interference with GPS ?...!

4 Dec 28, 2017

"@RichWest Thanks for sharing your findings. Could you show us some pictures of your…"

Eladio L. García de la Morena replied May 9, 2016 to Vibration Isolation and Dampening of APM / PX4 for version 2.9

698 Jun 5, 2018
Reply by Forrest Frantz

"I will also try to install latest version. I assume that the correct one should be "…"

Eladio L. García de la Morena replied May 5, 2016 to Pixhawk Various Setup Issues - Invalid cert/compass variance/bad AHRS

14 May 5, 2016

"Hi Alex,Thanks for your experience. Now I am also quite busy with other issues but I…"

Eladio L. García de la Morena replied Mar 20, 2015 to Log Read with - 0 - CAM Messages found

7 Mar 20, 2015

"Hi Alex,Did you perform your tests? I did one for myself and only CAM message were s…"

Eladio L. García de la Morena replied Mar 18, 2015 to Log Read with - 0 - CAM Messages found

7 Mar 20, 2015

Developer

"Dear Michael,Thank you very much for your quick response. That's just what I wanted…"

Eladio L. García de la Morena replied Dec 20, 2012 to CAMERA CONFIG UTILITY question - Mission Planner

4 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by keeyen pang

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service