Michael Krader's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"here is another discussion that might be close to yours. http://diydrones.com/forum…"

Michael Krader replied Jul 6, 2013 to RC Problems. Please Help!

6 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Michael Krader

"what esc's do you have. here is the Wiki page if it might help. http://code.google.…"

Michael Krader replied Jul 4, 2013 to RC Problems. Please Help!

6 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Michael Krader

"why are you taking power off of one of the inputs. that doesn't seem right. I would…"

Michael Krader replied Jul 4, 2013 to RC Problems. Please Help!

6 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Michael Krader

"my only other comment would be for the C rating on the battery to be better than ave…"

Michael Krader replied Jun 17, 2013 to Multicopter not lifting too heavy, time to upgrade parts!

6 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by andrew

"not knowing the pitch on the props, I would say to go up on pitch or size and pitch.…"

Michael Krader replied Jun 16, 2013 to Multicopter not lifting too heavy, time to upgrade parts!

6 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by andrew

"nice work, I like the design."

Michael Krader replied Jun 8, 2013 to Hexcopter using Avroto 2814 - 3D Printed Parts

2 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Dustin

"just to ask a question, are all the arms the same length. they do make different len…"

Michael Krader replied May 30, 2013 to Props aren't all equally spaced (3DR Frame)

17 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Richard Boyhan

"in my opinion go to your local hobby store and find some better collets. i used e-fl…"

Michael Krader replied Apr 6, 2013 to Can't get started with Hexa-C. Documentation vague or missing. Is there help?

39 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Joshua Ott

"how about a link or a good video title. cant find what your talking about."

Michael Krader replied Mar 3, 2013 to Good cheap LCD screen for FPV?

10 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Daniel Allen

"ah thank you that worked, didnt think about that."

Michael Krader replied Oct 3, 2012 to FLIGHT DATA SCREEN EMPTY: ' MISSION PLANNER': HELP!!

8 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Graham Dyer

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service