C note's Discussions (2)

Discussions Started (2) Replies Latest Activity

Do surfaces ahead of propellers decrease thrust?

Hi! I have had this question for ages, nearly impossible to find anything on the web. My experiments confused me even further! Its concerni…

Started by C note in Aircraft platforms

0 Aug 23

Is this the solution to hybrid multirotors?

Is this the solution of hybrid multirotors? 4 centered gas engines to lift the most of the AUW, say, around 70% the remaining 30% is lifte…

Started by C note in Miscellaneous

0 May 24, 2018

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service