Philip Giacalone's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Not simple, agreed. Legislators will fashion the rules realistically to achieve safe…"

Philip Giacalone replied Aug 21, 2015 to Technology solutions to reduce dangerous drone flights

9 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Philip Giacalone

"BTW, Senator Feinstein's proposed legislation includes this requirement to prevent m…"

Philip Giacalone replied Aug 21, 2015 to Technology solutions to reduce dangerous drone flights

9 Aug 21, 2015

"Yes, implementation becomes a tougher problem when considering the legitimate issues…"

9 Aug 21, 2015

"Good point. U.S. laws sometimes drive similar rules elsewhere. It'll be interesting…"

9 Aug 21, 2015

"Collision avoidance technologies, etc., will be a welcome addition, once they become…"

9 Aug 21, 2015

"Operating illegally is another choice. It's certainly not a good choice for any seri…"

Philip Giacalone replied Aug 19, 2015 to Why are we not allowed to fly commercially? Seriously, give me one reason besides "safety" (This article pertains to small drone operators only - phantoms etc..)

33 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by hal

"Excellent post with nice supporting links, thanks.  Note the crash between the C-130…"

Philip Giacalone replied Aug 19, 2015 to Why are we not allowed to fly commercially? Seriously, give me one reason besides "safety" (This article pertains to small drone operators only - phantoms etc..)

33 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by hal

"It pretty clear what serious commercial UAV operators are deciding to do right now.…"

Philip Giacalone replied Aug 12, 2015 to Why are we not allowed to fly commercially? Seriously, give me one reason besides "safety" (This article pertains to small drone operators only - phantoms etc..)

33 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by hal

"Amen to that, Hal. "

Philip Giacalone replied Aug 10, 2015 to Why are we not allowed to fly commercially? Seriously, give me one reason besides "safety" (This article pertains to small drone operators only - phantoms etc..)

33 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by hal

"It sounds convincing to say that the FAA is concerned more about large corporations…"

Philip Giacalone replied Aug 10, 2015 to Why are we not allowed to fly commercially? Seriously, give me one reason besides "safety" (This article pertains to small drone operators only - phantoms etc..)

33 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by hal

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service