Anthony Bee's Discussions (197)

Discussions Replied To (113) Replies Latest Activity

"If your asking me what version of APM im using its the newest one, with the X-Flight…"

Anthony Bee replied Aug 30, 2011 to APM Simulation using Flight gear???

43 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by Dinesh Kumar Kushwaha

"I set them up, but when I hit save, it wont save? I click save and nothing happens  "

43 Aug 4, 2015

"Alright I have the X-Flight demo all pluged in and my transmiter works and stuff, bu…"

43 Aug 4, 2015

"Do you know if its a one time 10min demo, or every time u open it u get 10mins?"

Anthony Bee replied Aug 29, 2011 to APM Simulation using Flight gear???

43 Aug 4, 2015

"So can the xplane demo be used to apm simulation?"

Anthony Bee replied Aug 29, 2011 to APM Simulation using Flight gear???

43 Aug 4, 2015

"Darn that sucks... I thought it was a simpler simulator =/ I guess I'l just have to…"

Anthony Bee replied Aug 27, 2011 to APM Simulation using Flight gear???

43 Aug 4, 2015

"Thanky you sir, and no I got the plans for the Geobat on rcgroups, but editted the f…"

Anthony Bee replied Jul 28, 2011 to Beeler UAV Geobat Flight 2!

2 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Anthony Bee

"I just want to know as much as I can before I take a risk with my $700 Uav lol sorry…"

Anthony Bee replied Jul 26, 2011 to can someone please help me under stand what fly by wire means, how it works, and what to look for to make sure its working right?

7 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Anthony Bee

"So its almost like flying a strong roll stab + rudder? What happens if you pull more…"

Anthony Bee replied Jul 26, 2011 to can someone please help me under stand what fly by wire means, how it works, and what to look for to make sure its working right?

7 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Anthony Bee

"Yes sir, I just can't seem to comprehend "fly by wire" definition? What's the diff b…"

7 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Anthony Bee

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service