Jay Land's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I am not sure if you need to do that. I understand what the issue is. I know that th…"

Jay Land replied Feb 6, 2014 to 3dr telemetry question

1 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Jay Land

"Here's where I am so far"

Jay Land replied Apr 12, 2013 to Determine the location of an object being viewed by the camera.

21 Mar 10
Reply by bougti

"I think I have a handle on the math now can someone help me with the codeing part."

Jay Land replied Apr 12, 2013 to Determine the location of an object being viewed by the camera.

21 Mar 10
Reply by bougti

"Craig J., I could not find a sub group for this topic so I put it here. I too am new…"

Jay Land replied Apr 4, 2013 to Determine the location of an object being viewed by the camera.

21 Mar 10
Reply by bougti

"There is an Android App called "XYZworks Triangulate" that kind of does this (kind o…"

Jay Land replied Apr 3, 2013 to Determine the location of an object being viewed by the camera.

21 Mar 10
Reply by bougti

"I'm not looking to track a ground object as that would feed the debate for civilian…"

Jay Land replied Apr 3, 2013 to Determine the location of an object being viewed by the camera.

21 Mar 10
Reply by bougti

"I am planning on a gimbal. The issue with flying over it is that in some areas I mig…"

Jay Land replied Apr 2, 2013 to Determine the location of an object being viewed by the camera.

21 Mar 10
Reply by bougti

"Figured I would add a super technical diagram to help with the explination......"

Jay Land replied Apr 2, 2013 to Determine the location of an object being viewed by the camera.

21 Mar 10
Reply by bougti

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service