Roy Brewer's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"Caleb,   Actually, I think it may be important to the hobbyists - many of the projec…"

Roy Brewer replied Jun 11, 2011 to Putting the Rotorcraft/Accelerometer Question to Rest

14 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Caleb Chamberlain

"Caleb,A necessary (but not sufficient) condition for the accelerometer to provide an…"

Roy Brewer replied Jun 4, 2011 to Putting the Rotorcraft/Accelerometer Question to Rest

14 Oct 10, 2011

"Doug,   The way I see it, since the sensed accelerometer model includes a lag, the e…"

Roy Brewer replied May 24, 2011 to Putting the Rotorcraft/Accelerometer Question to Rest

14 Oct 10, 2011

"Thanks Caleb for your great work and for being willing to share it with us.   FYI, S…"

Roy Brewer replied May 23, 2011 to Putting the Rotorcraft/Accelerometer Question to Rest

14 Oct 10, 2011

"I will let you know how the story ends when I get there!   There's a lot of folks wi…"

Roy Brewer replied Apr 2, 2011 to control system for a quad rotor

12 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Roy Brewer

"May I humbly offer my Quadrotor Physics and Control Theory thread:   http://www.rcgr…"

Roy Brewer replied Apr 2, 2011 to control system for a quad rotor

12 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Roy Brewer

"Looking forward to seeing you work.   Thanks Roy"

Roy Brewer replied Mar 11, 2011 to Extended Kalman Filter design for Attitude Estimation of a Quadrotor (with Acc + Gyro only)

19 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Roberto Bunge

"Caleb, I'd be interested in a copy of your thesis as well, if you don't mind.   Cale…"

Roy Brewer replied Mar 10, 2011 to Extended Kalman Filter design for Attitude Estimation of a Quadrotor (with Acc + Gyro only)

19 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Roberto Bunge

"- Connect adjacent shrouds to each other, to improve structural rigidity - Be aware…"

Roy Brewer replied Mar 6, 2011 to Stylish quadcopter frame design

19 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Jarrod Smith

"What was your rationale behind choosing this chip?"

Roy Brewer replied Feb 23, 2011 to Arm Cortex-M3 based Quadrotor Board

32 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by John Leichty

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service