Steve Dolinsky's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey all, here's the current way to do this with 3DR's current platform. http://pytho…"

Steve Dolinsky replied Nov 30, 2017 to Receive MAVLink data via Arduino (Clarification Needed)

7 Nov 30, 2017
Reply by Steve Dolinsky

"No I haven't figured it out yet. But I'm glad more people are wondering the same thi…"

Steve Dolinsky replied Nov 6, 2014 to Receive MAVLink data via Arduino (Clarification Needed)

7 Nov 30, 2017
Reply by Steve Dolinsky

"Okay, I have tried that, but it seems that the arduino stops transmitting as soon as…"

Steve Dolinsky replied Jan 15, 2014 to Making progress when solving a MAVlink issue, but I've hit a wall. Can DIY Drones offer any insight?

5 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Mark Lewis

"I believe mavlink sends it via acii data. Is my wiring correct? Meaning I just need…"

Steve Dolinsky replied Jan 14, 2014 to Making progress when solving a MAVlink issue, but I've hit a wall. Can DIY Drones offer any insight?

5 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Mark Lewis

"I'm thinking that I'll only have to connect wires between Tx and Rx on UART0 to Rx T…"

Steve Dolinsky replied Jan 14, 2014 to Receive MAVLink data via Arduino (Clarification Needed)

7 Nov 30, 2017
Reply by Steve Dolinsky

"Hey Ben, I've been following your posts, have you made any progress with this idea?…"

Steve Dolinsky replied Jan 14, 2014 to Sending a new waypoint with Mavlink

3 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by Hanlin

"I wish he did as well. Doesn't seem to be too much interest in this unfortunately."

Steve Dolinsky replied Jan 14, 2014 to Arming the Arducopter

2 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Steve Dolinsky

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service