Chase Hall's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry I was being Vauge. Here is what does work: I have already set the Xbees to 57…"

Chase Hall replied May 14, 2012 to HELP. Setting up Xbee's to get telemetry data on the ground

2 May 14, 2012
Reply by Chase Hall

"Ahh afraid of that. Okay well thanks for the help! I will continue to explore other…"

Chase Hall replied May 10, 2012 to Question: Can an Xbee be used as a radio TX?

12 May 11, 2012
Reply by Vernon Barry

"Thanks for the information! Looks like you are saving me a lot of time and frustrati…"

Chase Hall replied May 10, 2012 to Question: Can an Xbee be used as a radio TX?

12 May 11, 2012
Reply by Vernon Barry

"I read this whole thread just to see if autorotation was mentioned.   I love since q…"

Chase Hall replied Aug 2, 2011 to Quadrotor crash. All propellers were stopped in the air.

28 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Owen Booth

"What about USB for the Arduino Pro Mini? (Yes, I need to use this exact one for a co…"

Chase Hall replied Jun 14, 2011 to ArduPilot open source? Can I add onto the existing code?

4 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Ken

"Back to my statement then. . . What's saying the APM couldn't talk to the flight con…"

Chase Hall replied Jun 13, 2011 to Theoretically, could the APM fly a full size helicopter?

10 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Ritchie

"Haha well I just want to send control input data to a fly by wire computer, not the…"

Chase Hall replied Jun 13, 2011 to Theoretically, could the APM fly a full size helicopter?

10 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Ritchie

"Okay, That is good news. You (or anyone else) wouldn't happen to know if any of the…"

Chase Hall replied Jun 13, 2011 to Maybe a dumb question, but is there a way to send IMU data wirelessly to the Ardu motherboard?

2 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Chase Hall

"Dang I forgot about that.   What would It take to talk to an Arduino Pro Mini? I was…"

Chase Hall replied Jun 10, 2011 to HappyKillmore's Ground Control Station

144 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Timo Paso

"Okay. It was just something I came across. I still think your GCS would give me more…"

Chase Hall replied Jun 10, 2011 to HappyKillmore's Ground Control Station

144 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Timo Paso

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service