Forrest Frantz's Discussions (1,459)

Discussions Replied To (687) Replies Latest Activity

MR60

"Making progress.  We've been focused on breaking the all-time multi-copter speed rec…"

Forrest Frantz replied Jan 5 to Duration World Record for Electric Multicopter Flight Duration 4 1/4 hours--How We Did It

26 Jan 5
Reply by Dr Stephen Prior

MR60

"Think about starting a blog on that or something on Youtube and let me know."

Forrest Frantz replied Sep 8, 2018 to Duration World Record for Electric Multicopter Flight Duration 4 1/4 hours--How We Did It

26 Jan 5

MR60

"Holly cow!  Is that a camera sticking out of the belly? And do the props rotate for…"

Forrest Frantz replied Sep 8, 2018 to Duration World Record for Electric Multicopter Flight Duration 4 1/4 hours--How We Did It

26 Jan 5

MR60

"Great to hear from you. Tell us about your latest exploits. Still showing the boys h…"

Forrest Frantz replied Sep 5, 2018 to Duration World Record for Electric Multicopter Flight Duration 4 1/4 hours--How We Did It

26 Jan 5

MR60

"Here are our PIDs.  Especially note the top row of Stabilize P values.  I'll be tryi…"

Forrest Frantz replied Sep 5, 2018 to Duration World Record for Electric Multicopter Flight Duration 4 1/4 hours--How We Did It

26 Jan 5

MR60

"Bustya Attila asked a really good question about finding the PIDs for a ship this la…"

Forrest Frantz replied Aug 30, 2018 to Duration World Record for Electric Multicopter Flight Duration 4 1/4 hours--How We Did It

26 Jan 5

MR60

"When you get your web site to a point where you are ready to release, I'll post it h…"

Forrest Frantz replied Aug 29, 2018 to Duration World Record for Electric Multicopter Flight Duration 4 1/4 hours--How We Did It

26 Jan 5

MR60

"Of course with Hugues, you never know if his sage advice and suggestions come from h…"

Forrest Frantz replied Aug 29, 2018 to Duration World Record for Electric Multicopter Flight Duration 4 1/4 hours--How We Did It

26 Jan 5

MR60

"... the last 45 minutes ... we were all in shock ... no idea at all ... no mathemati…"

26 Jan 5

MR60

"A lot goes into work like the above.  In my case, I have the support of a great inte…"

Forrest Frantz replied Aug 28, 2018 to Duration World Record for Electric Multicopter Flight Duration 4 1/4 hours--How We Did It

26 Jan 5

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service