Andreas Gazis's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Connect a companion computer (a Raspberry Pi is fine for simple CV and quite cheap)…"

Andreas Gazis replied Jan 17 to Mission Planner Vs MAVProxy

3 Feb 15
Reply by Livia Fragoso Pimentel

"Get a cheap but reasonably good transmitter that will last you for years and can be…"

Andreas Gazis replied Jan 4 to T4 MiniDrone 250: Newbie Bill of Materials question

4 Jan 4
Reply by Andreas Gazis

"It sounds very odd that it would fly to a false home since home is set to the arming…"

Andreas Gazis replied Dec 5, 2019 to Arduplane 3.9 flyaway with bad compass

11 Dec 5, 2019
Reply by Ronald Pandolfi

"Do you have a telemetry log? I agree with Chris, sounds rather odd. I routinely igno…"

Andreas Gazis replied Dec 3, 2019 to Arduplane 3.9 flyaway with bad compass

11 Dec 5, 2019
Reply by Ronald Pandolfi

"Depends how close you are to the magnetic pole I guess, it's still a long way from t…"

Andreas Gazis replied Nov 21, 2019 to If you were building a Drone Room in Antarctica what would you want?

7 Nov 21, 2019
Reply by Thomas Butler

"3D printer. I would suggest Prusa so you can print some spare parts. You need ventil…"

Andreas Gazis replied Nov 19, 2019 to If you were building a Drone Room in Antarctica what would you want?

7 Nov 21, 2019
Reply by Thomas Butler

"What do you mean by dropping drastically?Please look at the LiPo discharge curves he…"

Andreas Gazis replied Nov 12, 2019 to Sudden Potential drop when taking off

7 Nov 14, 2019
Reply by Ronald Pandolfi

"I am not sure if you are aware that a voltage drop is actually expected as you draw…"

Andreas Gazis replied Nov 12, 2019 to Sudden Potential drop when taking off

7 Nov 14, 2019
Reply by Ronald Pandolfi

"The on board wifi module that comes bundled with the R15 has short range, typically…"

Andreas Gazis replied Oct 29, 2019 to Connecting Multiple Pixracer r15's to One Computer?

3 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by Andreas Gazis

"NASA launches rockets, those cost significant amounts of money and the legal framewo…"

Andreas Gazis replied Sep 25, 2019 to Parafoil Return to Point Descent Vehicle

17 Sep 25, 2019
Reply by Andreas Gazis

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service