Andreas Gazis's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"NASA launches rockets, those cost significant amounts of money and the legal framewo…"

Andreas Gazis replied Sep 25 to Parafoil Return to Point Descent Vehicle

17 Sep 25
Reply by Andreas Gazis

"@ d j: Sorry, I do not understand where the assumption for super expensive payload c…"

Andreas Gazis replied Sep 24 to Parafoil Return to Point Descent Vehicle

17 Sep 25
Reply by Andreas Gazis

"Um, what? What is a twist dive and what does it have to do with anything? I am talk…"

Andreas Gazis replied Sep 23 to Parafoil Return to Point Descent Vehicle

17 Sep 25
Reply by Andreas Gazis

"Increase. Higher weight -> higher speed. Spiral dive is never uncontrolled or it…"

Andreas Gazis replied Sep 23 to Parafoil Return to Point Descent Vehicle

17 Sep 25
Reply by Andreas Gazis

"If you want to burn altitude using a parafoil, use a spiral dive (look for paraglide…"

Andreas Gazis replied Sep 21 to Parafoil Return to Point Descent Vehicle

17 Sep 25
Reply by Andreas Gazis

"I don't want to tell you anythIing stupid, I had a few flights from a boat last year…"

Andreas Gazis replied Aug 10 to Fixed-wings from boats

3 Aug 10
Reply by Andreas Gazis

"Yes, you throw it. Back in the day (first time I tried was maybe 3-4 years ago, Bixl…"

Andreas Gazis replied Aug 9 to Fixed-wings from boats

3 Aug 10
Reply by Andreas Gazis

"When you say programming it do you mean the flight controller software or a layer ov…"

Andreas Gazis replied Apr 4 to

just now

"Fran, this is possibly not the best place to get an answer to this question. If you…"

Andreas Gazis replied Feb 7 to Are there any plans to support Skycontroller 2 on Ardu Mission Planner?

2 Feb 7
Reply by Andreas Gazis

"Quick reply because it's been a while and can't remember the details but Disco can r…"

Andreas Gazis replied Jan 25 to Newbie Questions. Parrot Disco for agricultural and forest survey/mapping any updated infos?

8 Jan 25
Reply by Fran

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service