Andreas Gazis's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is everything you need: http://ardupilot.org/plane/docs/introduction.html and…"

Andreas Gazis replied Nov 27 to How to get started with fixed wings?

4 Nov 28
Reply by Alexander Shenkin

"Did you try the ardupilot discourse forum? This is the most appropriate place for su…"

Andreas Gazis replied Oct 27 to One Drone Flyaway during RTL and 2nd drone Fly away during Takeoff

5 Oct 27
Reply by Andreas Gazis

"Paulius, I don't know if I 'm the only one (I doubt it) but when I see a "contact us…"

Andreas Gazis replied Oct 14 to New NVIDIA Jetson TX1 Carrier board - PIXEVIA

5 Oct 15
Reply by Tiziano Fiorenzani

"One thing that might perhaps be relevant is that, if take off angle is not set, the…"

Andreas Gazis replied Sep 20 to Automatic TakeOff Issue

2 Sep 20
Reply by Andreas Gazis

"The wizards in MP just change a bunch of parameters in a reasonable way (so that, id…"

Andreas Gazis replied Sep 20 to Problems with battery monitor calibration

5 Sep 20
Reply by Andreas Gazis

"It is if you have unlimited velocity."

Andreas Gazis replied Sep 3 to A HYDROGEN FUEL DRONE WITH LIMITLESS OPERATION RANGE IS COMING

2 Sep 3
Reply by Andreas Gazis

"IMU gives the CPU the angle. CPU compares it to whatever it's supposed to be and fin…"

Andreas Gazis replied Mar 14 to Newbie looking to build a fully DIY drone.

8 Apr 19
Reply by Nathaniel Roswell

"If you 're a complete newbie with drones but really, really solid with electronics a…"

Andreas Gazis replied Mar 14 to Newbie looking to build a fully DIY drone.

8 Apr 19
Reply by Nathaniel Roswell

"I haven't flown a copter for a while (mostly fly planes) and I do not have SITL hand…"

Andreas Gazis replied Sep 27, 2017 to Autonomous "Vertical" Missions In Mission Planner?

14 Mar 7
Reply by Todd Allen

"I think what you might be looking for is the LOITER_TO_ALT type of waypoint in MP."

Andreas Gazis replied Sep 27, 2017 to Autonomous "Vertical" Missions In Mission Planner?

14 Mar 7
Reply by Todd Allen

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service