Andreas Gazis's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Fran, this is possibly not the best place to get an answer to this question. If you…"

Andreas Gazis replied Feb 7 to Are there any plans to support Skycontroller 2 on Ardu Mission Planner?

2 Feb 7
Reply by Andreas Gazis

"Quick reply because it's been a while and can't remember the details but Disco can r…"

Andreas Gazis replied Jan 25 to Newbie Questions. Parrot Disco for agricultural and forest survey/mapping any updated infos?

8 Jan 25
Reply by Fran

"Here is everything you need: http://ardupilot.org/plane/docs/introduction.html and…"

Andreas Gazis replied Nov 27, 2018 to How to get started with fixed wings?

4 Nov 28, 2018
Reply by Alexander Shenkin

"Did you try the ardupilot discourse forum? This is the most appropriate place for su…"

Andreas Gazis replied Oct 27, 2018 to One Drone Flyaway during RTL and 2nd drone Fly away during Takeoff

5 Oct 27, 2018
Reply by Andreas Gazis

"Paulius, I don't know if I 'm the only one (I doubt it) but when I see a "contact us…"

Andreas Gazis replied Oct 14, 2018 to New NVIDIA Jetson TX1 Carrier board - PIXEVIA

5 Oct 15, 2018
Reply by Tiziano Fiorenzani

"One thing that might perhaps be relevant is that, if take off angle is not set, the…"

Andreas Gazis replied Sep 20, 2018 to Automatic TakeOff Issue

2 Sep 20, 2018
Reply by Andreas Gazis

"The wizards in MP just change a bunch of parameters in a reasonable way (so that, id…"

Andreas Gazis replied Sep 20, 2018 to Problems with battery monitor calibration

5 Sep 20, 2018
Reply by Andreas Gazis

"It is if you have unlimited velocity."

Andreas Gazis replied Sep 3, 2018 to A HYDROGEN FUEL DRONE WITH LIMITLESS OPERATION RANGE IS COMING

2 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Andreas Gazis

"IMU gives the CPU the angle. CPU compares it to whatever it's supposed to be and fin…"

Andreas Gazis replied Mar 14, 2018 to Newbie looking to build a fully DIY drone.

8 Apr 19, 2018
Reply by Nathaniel Roswell

"If you 're a complete newbie with drones but really, really solid with electronics a…"

Andreas Gazis replied Mar 14, 2018 to Newbie looking to build a fully DIY drone.

8 Apr 19, 2018
Reply by Nathaniel Roswell

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service