Mark Willis's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Michael.  We all really appreciate this awesome software."

Mark Willis replied Jun 7, 2015 to Georeferencing (potential bug)

2 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Mark Willis

"I haven't messed with the Ardupilot in a while.  Let me ask a friend and see what he…"

Mark Willis replied Mar 12, 2013 to No compas data in GPX files

4 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Richard Brown

"Oh, and here are the plans in PDF format and more fun details. "

Mark Willis replied Mar 8, 2012 to Cardboard Quad

4 May 2, 2012
Reply by MC

"You might find the attached excel file useful also.   -Mark"

Mark Willis replied Mar 18, 2011 to Flight Planning Software for ArduPilot Aerial Mapping

34 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by MOHD MIRZA ABDUL RAHMAN

"Mauro, I haven't had a chance to focus on adding support for ArduCopter to Palentier…"

Mark Willis replied Feb 1, 2011 to Aerial mapping with Arducopter

5 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Mark Willis

"@Johann, Palentier is a work in progress but yes, if your telemetry has high accurac…"

Mark Willis replied Jan 9, 2011 to Palentier: Using UAV Open Source Software to Map with Kites

41 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Thomas Beyl

"The software works by using known values like flying height, sensor size, focal leng…"

Mark Willis replied Jan 9, 2011 to Palentier: Using UAV Open Source Software to Map with Kites

41 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Thomas Beyl

"Can you show me an example of the pre-modified file versus the modified version?"

41 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Thomas Beyl

"Krzysztof, the issue here is that the file lacks sensor size information. I looked o…"

41 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Thomas Beyl

"Johny, the Hawkeye running ardupilot has been tested by a friend of mine with good r…"

Mark Willis replied Jan 9, 2011 to Making Digital Elevations Models (DEM) on the cheap

60 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Stanley Anak Suab

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service