Mark Willis's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the input everyone. I figured out my problem after extensive use of a mul…"

Mark Willis replied Mar 1, 2010 to Another uBlox GPS question

14 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Bret C

"Chris, I got the GPS from diydrones and it was programmed for Ardupilot. I bought it…"

Mark Willis replied Mar 1, 2010 to Another uBlox GPS question

14 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Bret C

"Mike, I think the test field should work. The process works with Meshlab (free) too…"

Mark Willis replied Feb 22, 2010 to Making Digital Elevations Models (DEM) on the cheap

60 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Stanley Anak Suab

"Mike, if you're willing to photograph the heck out of your test field and upload the…"

Mark Willis replied Feb 22, 2010 to Making Digital Elevations Models (DEM) on the cheap

60 Apr 1, 2014

"Mike, I have not tested the accuracy of the process. GCPs were collected with a sub-…"

Mark Willis replied Feb 18, 2010 to Making Digital Elevations Models (DEM) on the cheap

60 Apr 1, 2014

"Brakar, unfortunately, I don't think you can drape the images back onto the 3D model…"

Mark Willis replied Feb 16, 2010 to Making Digital Elevations Models (DEM) on the cheap

60 Apr 1, 2014

"Simon, if you're running it on windoze, you might try this blog for help. -Mark"

Mark Willis replied Feb 12, 2010 to Making Digital Elevations Models (DEM) on the cheap

60 Apr 1, 2014

"Brian, I haven't played around with the amount of overlap needed too much. It seems…"

Mark Willis replied Feb 11, 2010 to Making Digital Elevations Models (DEM) on the cheap

60 Apr 1, 2014

"@Michael, I have printed 3D hardcopies of petroglyph models using a commercial servi…"

Mark Willis replied Feb 10, 2010 to Making Digital Elevations Models (DEM) on the cheap

60 Apr 1, 2014

"@ssk320 The process works with photographs taken in any direction/rotation/skew as l…"

Mark Willis replied Feb 10, 2010 to Making Digital Elevations Models (DEM) on the cheap

60 Apr 1, 2014

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service