Norimbo's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi is there anyone who is using vario voice from graupner mx20. It doesn't work core…"

Norimbo replied May 11 to Arducopter MavLink To Hott Telemetry Adapter

81 May 11
Reply by Norimbo

"Ok so I found how to disable "minimum altitude" in "fence alerts" min altitude must…"

Norimbo replied Apr 2 to Arducopter MavLink To Hott Telemetry Adapter

81 May 11
Reply by Norimbo

"It looks like that's not important message and it's safe to fly if it's not appearin…"

Norimbo replied Mar 31 to Bad Gyro Health in Pixhawk 2.1

1 Mar 31
Reply by Norimbo

"Hi and another question. After take off I still hear "minimum altitude" message on m…"

Norimbo replied Mar 31 to Arducopter MavLink To Hott Telemetry Adapter

81 May 11
Reply by Norimbo

"Is that normal that from time to time telemetry is 0000 and after one second it's sh…"

Norimbo replied Mar 14 to Arducopter MavLink To Hott Telemetry Adapter

81 May 11
Reply by Norimbo

" When I will have same free time I will do the test ..."

Norimbo replied Sep 27, 2017 to Bigger propellers on octocopter at the same size of frame

15 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Norimbo

"Yes but that's bigger weight and much bigger price for batteries I think ??? Are the…"

Norimbo replied Sep 25, 2017 to Bigger propellers on octocopter at the same size of frame

15 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Norimbo

"hover is 70-80A "

Norimbo replied Sep 25, 2017 to Bigger propellers on octocopter at the same size of frame

15 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Norimbo

"yes"

15 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Norimbo

"Octocopter weights about 13kg with camera and gimbal and batteries (2x10 000). It fl…"

Norimbo replied Sep 23, 2017 to Bigger propellers on octocopter at the same size of frame

15 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Norimbo

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service