Craig Thompson's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"So far, I've been able to tag the images with GPS location data only with the JPEG f…"

Craig Thompson replied Feb 8, 2018 to Solo Providing Telemetry Data to FLIR Vue Pro?...

29 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Craig Thompson

"Hey Matthew,  As Joel mentioned, the cable that I purchased had the Rx and TX wires…"

Craig Thompson replied Jun 12, 2017 to Solo Providing Telemetry Data to FLIR Vue Pro?...

29 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Craig Thompson

"Hi Joel, I used PixHawk firmware 1.5.3 https://github.com/3drobotics/ardupilot-solo…"

Craig Thompson replied Apr 26, 2017 to Solo Providing Telemetry Data to FLIR Vue Pro?...

29 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Craig Thompson

"Hi Joel, Thanks for the info on how to check for GeoTag data.  And thanks so much fo…"

Craig Thompson replied Apr 26, 2017 to Solo Providing Telemetry Data to FLIR Vue Pro?...

29 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Craig Thompson

"Hi Gary, Thanks so much for the reply.  Appreciate you answering me so quickly. Warm…"

29 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Craig Thompson

"Mr YangdaOnline Representative, Is your gimbal able to write the telemetry data (lat…"

Craig Thompson replied Apr 25, 2017 to Solo Providing Telemetry Data to FLIR Vue Pro?...

29 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Craig Thompson

"Hi Quevauvillers Samuel, Well, I've connected my Vue Pro to the Solo, upgraded the f…"

Craig Thompson replied Mar 18, 2017 to Solo Providing Telemetry Data to FLIR Vue Pro?...

29 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Craig Thompson

"Hi Joel, Well, I've connected my Vue Pro to the Solo, upgraded the firmware on the P…"

Craig Thompson replied Mar 18, 2017 to Solo Providing Telemetry Data to FLIR Vue Pro?...

29 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Craig Thompson

"Hi YnagdaOnline Representative, Do you have any photos on how your Sky Eye-II Vue Pr…"

Craig Thompson replied Feb 23, 2017 to Solo Providing Telemetry Data to FLIR Vue Pro?...

29 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Craig Thompson

"Hi Joel, Thanks again for all you assistance in this!  I'll give it a try with all o…"

Craig Thompson replied Feb 14, 2017 to Solo Providing Telemetry Data to FLIR Vue Pro?...

29 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Craig Thompson

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service