Tobias's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I'm using several Reach units for aerial mapping. They work very well, but I on…"

Tobias replied Jan 17 to Is there anyone who used "Emlid Reach RTK Kit" for quadcopter?

2 Jan 17
Reply by Tobias

"Interesting claim.  I have been flying last year for more than 100 h (in air time) a…"

Tobias replied Jan 9 to pixhawks DEAD don't buy

12 Jan 11
Reply by Jed Smith

"This discussion started with the question how to avoid "drone defender", a jammer on…"

Tobias replied Nov 3, 2018 to How to avoid malicious anti-drone system?

14 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Thomas Butler

"I don't get your argument. Anyhow, I don't see why anyone should try to avoid jammin…"

14 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Thomas Butler

"I think one of the scenarios where a drone would meet a jammer is when delivering dr…"

14 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Thomas Butler

"I wonder why there should be a legal scenario to avoid such a jammer. Either this ja…"

Tobias replied Nov 2, 2018 to How to avoid malicious anti-drone system?

14 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Thomas Butler

"I will try to isolate the battery and the camera together against vibrations and hop…"

Tobias replied Jun 12, 2018 to Advice needed: how to mount a Raspberry pi camera module jello free?

3 Jun 13, 2018
Reply by james

"Did you solve that problem? I want to do the same. "

Tobias replied May 21, 2018 to AHRS_ORIENTATION and COMPASS_ORIENT

6 May 21, 2018
Reply by Tobias

"Any opinions?"

Tobias replied May 17, 2018 to Is the antenna of this Drotek Neo m8t module damaged or is that a normal condition for a new product

1 May 17, 2018
Reply by Tobias

"I don't think that most of the electronics of the drone is suitable to operate in an…"

Tobias replied Nov 8, 2017 to Material for Hexacopter for Firefighting Application.

2 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by SUSHEEL MATHEW THOMAS

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service