Nelson Campbell's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"The effect of the tethered device on the UAV is from the output voltage, the motor p…"

Nelson Campbell replied Sep 1 to The effect of power-weight ratio of Tethered drive motor

2 Sep 1
Reply by Nelson Campbell

"Does the cyclone caused by the rotor rotation of the UAV affect the measurement resu…"

Nelson Campbell replied Aug 29 to Efficient and safe oil and gas inspection tool

4 Sep 1
Reply by Godfery

"Generally speaking, it is difficult for ordinary players to configure high performan…"

Nelson Campbell replied Aug 29 to Electricity is very hot what's going on

4 Aug 29
Reply by Nelson Campbell

"It looks very cool, but as far as I know, the DJI M600 Pro is sold as a complete set…"

Nelson Campbell replied Aug 19 to NIFFER G2 transmits detection data in real time. What do you think?

4 Aug 20
Reply by Vincent Spano

"It's only -20℃. Is that a joke? In many northern cities, it's -30° in winter."

Nelson Campbell replied Aug 18 to Uav gas detection equipment is more accurate and lighter

4 Aug 18
Reply by Nelson Campbell

"First, you need to make sure the instrument can be attached to your drone. Secondly,…"

Nelson Campbell replied Aug 16 to Homemade uav detection! What kind of equipment is needed

4 Aug 16
Reply by Nelson Campbell

"Are you kidding? China is copying"

Nelson Campbell replied Aug 15 to Attending the drone exhibition, I found this product amazing

4 Aug 15
Reply by Nelson Campbell

"I see it means that the technology can be used for long periods of time in the air,…"

Nelson Campbell replied Aug 15 to The new product?What are the functions of the tether system

6 Aug 15
Reply by Nelson Campbell

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service