Sam Worthington's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"In principle, it should be feasible, but transition would be a challenge. The 'chut…"

Sam Worthington replied Dec 27, 2018 to Kite / foil for extending range

4 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by Randy Jones

"In theory, ducted fans give a increased static thrust for the same rotor size when c…"

Sam Worthington replied Dec 27, 2018 to Is this design feasible?

2 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by Sam Worthington

"Rafi, I'm not sure about the 2x or 4x efficiency claims, but you could expect a 30%…"

Sam Worthington replied Feb 3, 2018 to Ducted fan motors vs propellers??

6 Feb 3, 2018
Reply by Sam Worthington

""An obsessive-compulsive desire for equilibrium" I appreciate the philosophical appr…"

Sam Worthington replied Dec 21, 2017 to Disable disarm button on joystick while flying

3 Dec 21, 2017
Reply by Sam Worthington

"It's not a laptop, but the Intel NUC is a pretty good option for fitting into Ground…"

Sam Worthington replied Nov 30, 2017 to Looking for suggestion on laptop to include in a ground station

1 Nov 30, 2017
Reply by Sam Worthington

"I've just written a blog post describing how the command and control of the swarm mi…"

Sam Worthington replied Aug 24, 2017 to Will pay someone to help me find a way to control multiple drones at once (DIY project)

8 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by Ben

"Hi Rafi, There are a few discussions on here, such as Multiple pixhawks communicati…"

Sam Worthington replied Aug 23, 2017 to Will pay someone to help me find a way to control multiple drones at once (DIY project)

8 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by Ben

"The gearing reduces the rotor speed and increases torque. More torque means a small…"

Sam Worthington replied Mar 13, 2017 to Why syma X5 quadcopters use gear wheel to rotate propeller?

3 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by David L.

"Please let us know how you get on with this. I've been wanting to do some swarming e…"

Sam Worthington replied Feb 17, 2017 to ??Multiple pixhawks communicating to single Ground Control Station??

12 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Prashanth Rajagopalan

"I'm a little puzzled by your weight vector during transition? Why does it point back…"

Sam Worthington replied Oct 23, 2016 to New promising VTOL Concept

19 May 13, 2017
Reply by Pascal Fust

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service