Sam Worthington's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Keith, I think we'll have to start a list of requests for extra features. A b…"

Sam Worthington replied Jul 7, 2016 to Ultimate Ground Control Station

5 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Sam Worthington

"Hi Zack, It's a nicely designed site. I presumed that you are in the US, but there…"

Sam Worthington replied Jul 4, 2016 to Drone Hire-Drone Buy-Sell

2 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Kyle

"I put some of these pictures on another post but this was looking a bit out of date…"

Sam Worthington replied Jun 27, 2016 to Ultimate Ground Control Station

5 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Sam Worthington

"Did you get anywhere with this? I've been looking for an answer to this too and will…"

Sam Worthington replied Jun 9, 2016 to how to connect G-3D Gimbal with pixhawk ?!!

2 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Sam Worthington

"Hi Chris, There is only so far you can reduced the complexity of a single rotor airc…"

Sam Worthington replied Jun 7, 2016 to Why aren't there more single rotor drones out there?

58 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Gary McCray

"Hi Chris, You're certainly right about the single rotor in that you get better effi…"

Sam Worthington replied Jun 2, 2016 to Why aren't there more single rotor drones out there?

58 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Gary McCray

"Thanks for your kind comments Elad. Litemax 24" Screen KBS-PC-U-USBUK-CAW keyboar…"

Sam Worthington replied Apr 28, 2016 to my diy ground control station

161 Jan 24
Reply by Dima Kapitonov

"We use a Intel NUC in our Wing GCS to give plenty of power. A customer has just boug…"

Sam Worthington replied Apr 27, 2016 to my diy ground control station

161 Jan 24
Reply by Dima Kapitonov

"I can totally agree with the comments about the patent. We've recently had a UK and…"

Sam Worthington replied Sep 18, 2015 to Survey for Safety

67 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by bob cooper

"Bob, Ducts or shrouds can indeed have a beneficial effect on the thrust from a rotor…"

Sam Worthington replied Sep 17, 2015 to Survey for Safety

67 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by bob cooper

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service