Bert's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi all, I was observing the plane in auto mode , and i notice it was giving a lot o…"

Bert replied Aug 25 to Skywalker 1900 , gridmission skipping patch and not following waypoints correct

23 Aug 25
Reply by Bert

"I tried a 150M overshoot ( even 275meter ) and 70 ( 125) leadin. result of mapping a…"

Bert replied Jun 29 to Skywalker 1900 , gridmission skipping patch and not following waypoints correct

23 Aug 25
Reply by Bert

"Hi, I did read the Yaw Controller tuning (again) and compared my parameters with th…"

Bert replied Jun 15 to Skywalker 1900 , gridmission skipping patch and not following waypoints correct

23 Aug 25
Reply by Bert

"Hi i looked at that part already a couple of time's i don't believe it in the wrong…"

Bert replied Jun 12 to Skywalker 1900 , gridmission skipping patch and not following waypoints correct

23 Aug 25
Reply by Bert

"Hi Antonie, Got the param file looking into it. Work was interfering with this proj…"

Bert replied Jun 12 to Skywalker 1900 , gridmission skipping patch and not following waypoints correct

23 Aug 25
Reply by Bert

"Ok"

Bert replied Jun 5 to Skywalker 1900 , gridmission skipping patch and not following waypoints correct

23 Aug 25
Reply by Bert

"Hi , Thanks very interested in the settings , i have search every where for this  l…"

Bert replied Jun 2 to Skywalker 1900 , gridmission skipping patch and not following waypoints correct

23 Aug 25
Reply by Bert

"I have got also the tlog files but ,I have no idea where to look form google does al…"

Bert replied May 29 to Skywalker 1900 , gridmission skipping patch and not following waypoints correct

23 Aug 25
Reply by Bert

"I don't have the correct log file only the logs from the pixhawk controller (telemet…"

Bert replied May 28 to Skywalker 1900 , gridmission skipping patch and not following waypoints correct

23 Aug 25
Reply by Bert

"I maiden the plane with just a Receiver the traditional way after build and did trim…"

Bert replied May 27 to Skywalker 1900 , gridmission skipping patch and not following waypoints correct

23 Aug 25
Reply by Bert

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service