Brian Christal's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Rafael, It's ready to go: http://www.tuffwing.com/support/Install_a_canon_precisi…"

Brian Christal replied Oct 26, 2016 to Creating a dedicated camera photo logger with IMU, GPS, and trigger sensor.

16 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by Pau

"In my case above it was a poorly trimmed airplane. As an old RC guy who learned on s…"

Brian Christal replied Nov 21, 2015 to PixHawk Altitude Issues

5 Feb 4, 2017
Reply by Andersson Beccari

"Use Pix4D to georeference your images. It's much more accurate. You must use time of…"

Brian Christal replied Sep 8, 2015 to CAM Msgs and Files discrepancy. Check it!

2 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by DOUGLAS VILLEGAS DELGADO

"Looks like your plane is flying well. It's right on the lines. Use 75 meters of ov…"

Brian Christal replied Sep 8, 2015 to Plane-waypoint set up

2 May 25, 2016
Reply by leopoldo ojea

"Can you see PWM commands in the log? The plane is still intact after the crash. It i…"

Brian Christal replied Sep 6, 2015 to ArduPlane crash - Log looks good - Can't find reason for crash

12 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Brian Christal

"The plane crashed in a field and rested over night with power on. Amazingly the lipo…"

Brian Christal replied Sep 4, 2015 to ArduPlane crash - Log looks good - Can't find reason for crash

12 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Brian Christal

"Sorry to beat a dead horse, but I don't see the uncommanded roll. Roll and Desired R…"

Brian Christal replied Sep 4, 2015 to ArduPlane crash - Log looks good - Can't find reason for crash

12 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Brian Christal

" Is this the right graph to show the roll? Thanks! Brian"

12 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Brian Christal

"Thank you Andre for the excellent analysis. I suspected mechanical failure. Please h…"

12 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Brian Christal

"I've used analog air speed sensors on two different planes with Pixhawks. They work…"

Brian Christal replied Sep 4, 2015 to Pixhawk & Analog Airspeed sensor

4 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Ben

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service