Suresh Ratnam's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"For some reason I can't reply to your new comments. You need to include the mavlink…"

Suresh Ratnam replied Jul 3, 2014 to Overriding Remote Control from a custom GS with MAVLink

46 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Vinh K

"The code does technically work. But i had issues with it moving too fast before the…"

Suresh Ratnam replied Jul 1, 2014 to Overriding Remote Control from a custom GS with MAVLink

46 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Vinh K

"Hi robert, were you able to arm and send it commands? That is the code that i have n…"

Suresh Ratnam replied Mar 25, 2014 to Overriding Remote Control from a custom GS with MAVLink

46 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Vinh K

"Hi, I am working off of that send_quad_commands.cpp. However I am still bit lost as…"

Suresh Ratnam replied Mar 16, 2014 to Overriding Remote Control from a custom GS with MAVLink

46 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Vinh K

"That is great! Can I get bit more help on this? What is the line to send the message…"

Suresh Ratnam replied Mar 16, 2014 to Overriding Remote Control from a custom GS with MAVLink

46 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Vinh K

"what command are you sending to arm the quad? Whats the exact line? Also, arming the…"

46 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Vinh K

"Valentin, Thanks for the reply. Based on your post, I was able to find out that comm…"

Suresh Ratnam replied Mar 12, 2014 to Overriding Remote Control from a custom GS with MAVLink

46 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Vinh K

"Hi Valentin, can i get more information on how you were able to arm the quad using #…"

Suresh Ratnam replied Mar 11, 2014 to Overriding Remote Control from a custom GS with MAVLink

46 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Vinh K

"Hi shyam, I have been trying to utilize this code but it does not seem to be working…"

Suresh Ratnam replied Mar 5, 2014 to Can somebody please explain MAVlink?

9 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Suresh Ratnam

"I am working on a similar project and was wondering if you managed to get the code t…"

Suresh Ratnam replied Mar 2, 2014 to Connecting APM 2.5 and Single Board Computer via Mavlink: receiving sensors data and sending commands

1 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Suresh Ratnam

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service