Nathaniel McMahon's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Ha yes I have the same issue 1848 is the max output by the fc,Did you find a fix oth…"

Nathaniel McMahon replied Aug 20 to How do I set/determine min/max PWM values sent to ESC's during flight?

1 Aug 20
Reply by Nathaniel McMahon

"My props are also hard mounted. I'm thinking it's more to do with a balance between…"

Nathaniel McMahon replied Jul 25 to Smoothing out tips

6 Jul 25
Reply by Bob Smith

"What gimbals are we using? "

Nathaniel McMahon replied Jul 24 to Smoothing out tips

6 Jul 25
Reply by Bob Smith

"Yep I'm interested also. But I think it utilizes the solo onboard Linux computer?? S…"

Nathaniel McMahon replied Dec 13, 2017 to Solo link in a DIY Drone

2 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by Nicholas Witham

"There's many commercial solutions like this and code is pretty much out there for si…"

Nathaniel McMahon replied Dec 6, 2017 to Campaign for Sony Multiport protocol reverse engineering

8 Dec 6, 2017

"The uart is only from FC to their unit. Not to the camera."

Nathaniel McMahon replied Dec 3, 2017 to Campaign for Sony Multiport protocol reverse engineering

8 Dec 6, 2017

"My mistake. Further investigation and it communicates through infra red sensor. I be…"

Nathaniel McMahon replied Dec 3, 2017 to Campaign for Sony Multiport protocol reverse engineering

8 Dec 6, 2017

"I think the guys behind air commander have pretty much mapped all functions now. als…"

Nathaniel McMahon replied Nov 29, 2017 to Campaign for Sony Multiport protocol reverse engineering

8 Dec 6, 2017

"Hi Christian,  Can you clarify something for me.  I already am using your a single M…"

Nathaniel McMahon replied Oct 12, 2017 to Safety First: 100A & 200A Hall Sensor with BEC for Pixhawk / APM

113 Mar 11
Reply by Ted M

"Sorry I should add that i've adjusted PID's and ran several autotunes but no real ch…"

Nathaniel McMahon replied Oct 12, 2017 to Octo overshoots Yaw by about 80% PID's don't seem to make any difference???

1 Oct 12, 2017

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service