muavdrones's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's the link to get the GCS software and details for connections : https://source…"

muavdrones replied May 21, 2016 to How to unlock $ 80 billion market potential in Mapping , Infrastructure and Agriculture

1 May 21, 2016
Reply by muavdrones

"Here's the link to get the GCS software and details for connections : https://source…"

muavdrones replied May 21, 2016 to Current architecture of drone autopilots is wrong , Drone hardware architecture needs to be completely re-engineered.

93 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Gary Mortimer

"Hi , Here's a screen shot of the GCS that comes as a standard download with the ZUPP…"

muavdrones replied May 19, 2016 to Current architecture of drone autopilots is wrong , Drone hardware architecture needs to be completely re-engineered.

93 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Gary Mortimer

"Added Flyer of The Autopilot"

muavdrones replied May 19, 2016 to Current architecture of drone autopilots is wrong , Drone hardware architecture needs to be completely re-engineered.

93 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Gary Mortimer

"Hello , ZUPPA Autopilots are available here http://www.zuppa.io/#buykitnow for Testi…"

93 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Gary Mortimer

"I have mentioned about my self Java analytical tool in my post called Dexter Here ar…"

muavdrones replied Apr 15, 2016 to Current architecture of drone autopilots is wrong , Drone hardware architecture needs to be completely re-engineered.

93 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Gary Mortimer

"Secondly , in my perspective trying to correct/prevent dead reckoning using external…"

muavdrones replied Apr 15, 2016 to Current architecture of drone autopilots is wrong , Drone hardware architecture needs to be completely re-engineered.

93 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Gary Mortimer

"I think I have discussed a lot on the Topic now so those who believe in my concept t…"

93 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Gary Mortimer

"Why do I say faster loops are better ? Its actually simple , if you guys could refer…"

93 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Gary Mortimer

"Thanks Andy , proves the concept works well . Venkat"

muavdrones replied Apr 11, 2016 to Current architecture of drone autopilots is wrong , Drone hardware architecture needs to be completely re-engineered.

93 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Gary Mortimer

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service