Brian Riskas's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Rui- Yes, the sprayer system can spray under autopilot control. I posted a thread a…"

Brian Riskas replied Nov 12 to PRESSURE WASHING TETHERED UAV

6 Nov 12
Reply by Brian Riskas

"@ Kurt Believe it or not, we are using turnigy multistar batteries in series and par…"

Brian Riskas replied Aug 23 to How to get longest flight time on octocopter that has decent payload already on it?

15 Aug 28
Reply by RM Aviation

"If you want to optimize for size vs payload, you will probably wind up with an X8 co…"

Brian Riskas replied Aug 23 to How to get longest flight time on octocopter that has decent payload already on it?

15 Aug 28
Reply by RM Aviation

"Christian- Yes, still using off the shelf lipos. Due to the large props and lightwei…"

Brian Riskas replied Aug 2 to Drone Lifting

6 Aug 2
Reply by Cristian Miuta

"Hello- I have built a few of these types of craft here in the USA for aerial sprayin…"

Brian Riskas replied Aug 2 to Drone Lifting

6 Aug 2
Reply by Cristian Miuta

"Richard- You should try to figure out what sensor loadout you need and then try to b…"

Brian Riskas replied Jul 24 to Building a Drone for ecology work.

22 Aug 1
Reply by RM Aviation

"I tend to agree with OG, you are better off buying a ready made system. We built a l…"

Brian Riskas replied Jul 20 to Building a Drone for ecology work.

22 Aug 1
Reply by RM Aviation

"Erick- I built a large X8 multicopter and sprayer system last year that was used fo…"

Brian Riskas replied Jun 16 to PRESSURE WASHING TETHERED UAV

6 Nov 12
Reply by Brian Riskas

"Ben- My sprayer system has no pump, instead my system uses a pressurized gas cylind…"

Brian Riskas replied May 31 to UAV sprayer for agriculture

9 May 31
Reply by Ben Despain

"Paul- I am glad you liked the post about building the X8! There is nothing wrong wi…"

Brian Riskas replied Apr 9 to UAV sprayer for agriculture

9 May 31
Reply by Ben Despain

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service