Brian Riskas's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Riley- We make a variety of ready to fly UAVs and frame kits that might be suitable…"

Brian Riskas replied on Sunday to Mapping UAV with Parameter Limitations

4 on Sunday
Reply by Brian Riskas

"Pixhawk should be able to fly such a vehicle just fine. I fly pixhawks on much large…"

Brian Riskas replied Mar 13 to Large Format Drone

1 Mar 13
Reply by Brian Riskas

"You log looks good, very low vibration. I would recommend installing a power module…"

Brian Riskas replied Mar 6 to unstable roll axis

1 Mar 6
Reply by Brian Riskas

"Sounds like quite a monster. I would love to see pictures if you are able to share.…"

Brian Riskas replied Jan 14 to pixhawk 2.1 with jeti spin pro 300 and tmotor u15 no spin up

8 Jan 19
Reply by Jon Turner

"Jon- If the pixhawk 2.1 is the same as the original pixhawk, then all you should nee…"

Brian Riskas replied Jan 13 to pixhawk 2.1 with jeti spin pro 300 and tmotor u15 no spin up

8 Jan 19
Reply by Jon Turner

"Rui- Yes, the sprayer system can spray under autopilot control. I posted a thread a…"

Brian Riskas replied Nov 12, 2017 to PRESSURE WASHING TETHERED UAV

6 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Brian Riskas

"@ Kurt Believe it or not, we are using turnigy multistar batteries in series and par…"

Brian Riskas replied Aug 23, 2017 to How to get longest flight time on octocopter that has decent payload already on it?

15 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by RM Aviation

"If you want to optimize for size vs payload, you will probably wind up with an X8 co…"

Brian Riskas replied Aug 23, 2017 to How to get longest flight time on octocopter that has decent payload already on it?

15 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by RM Aviation

"Christian- Yes, still using off the shelf lipos. Due to the large props and lightwei…"

Brian Riskas replied Aug 2, 2017 to Drone Lifting

6 Aug 2, 2017
Reply by Cristian Miuta

"Hello- I have built a few of these types of craft here in the USA for aerial sprayin…"

Brian Riskas replied Aug 2, 2017 to Drone Lifting

6 Aug 2, 2017
Reply by Cristian Miuta

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service