iSkyMaster's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"@ D J - You have sent one generic link to aliexpress and the 2nd link is for a prote…"

iSkyMaster replied Jun 11 to Multiple LiPo battery charging electronic design

9 Jun 11
Reply by d j

"ok Master Yoda :) Yes, I am planning to reach out them. I am not looking for a  quic…"

iSkyMaster replied Jun 10 to Multiple LiPo battery charging electronic design

9 Jun 11
Reply by d j

"Alberto, Interesting product. So you are suggesting stack 16 boards together to get…"

iSkyMaster replied Jun 9 to Multiple LiPo battery charging electronic design

9 Jun 11
Reply by d j

"Hi, I have not come across any with a diagnostic port and full control via software.…"

iSkyMaster replied Jun 9 to Multiple LiPo battery charging electronic design

9 Jun 11
Reply by d j

"@Jerry Zhang -  Do you have answers for any of my questions? Have you ever calculat…"

iSkyMaster replied Mar 30 to Agricultural drone sprayer and sprayer, which one do you choose?

9 Mar 30
Reply by Alberto Vila

"@ Alberto -  Hi, I have seen your video before on you tube. Interesting design but n…"

iSkyMaster replied Mar 30 to Agricultural drone sprayer and sprayer, which one do you choose?

9 Mar 30
Reply by Alberto Vila

"has anyone ever calculated or did a study how many acres can be covered with for exa…"

iSkyMaster replied Mar 26 to Agricultural drone sprayer and sprayer, which one do you choose?

9 Mar 30
Reply by Alberto Vila

"Just to help others, the 6 pin connector on U-Blox M8N GPS is JST SH 1.00mm pitch co…"

iSkyMaster replied Mar 15 to Standalone U-Blox NEO M8N tester and Types

2 Mar 15
Reply by iSkyMaster

"ok I found one solution on https://store.mrobotics.io/USB-FTDI-Serial-to-JST-GH-p/mr…"

iSkyMaster replied Mar 15 to Standalone U-Blox NEO M8N tester and Types

2 Mar 15
Reply by iSkyMaster

"yes"

iSkyMaster replied Sep 19, 2018 to PIXHAWK compatibility with TAROT ESC

1 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by iSkyMaster

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service