iSkyMaster's Discussions (117)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Did you actually submit a proposal to USPS and where are you with that? Ping me priv…"

iSkyMaster replied on Saturday to Tmotor x-coaxial series build

3 on Saturday
Reply by iSkyMaster

"Can you upload some pics of mission planner screens where you are seeing the error?…"

iSkyMaster replied Jan 14 to PreArm Fail

5 Jan 14
Reply by iSkyMaster

"I am personally not familiar with Spectrum DX7 TX and RX using Mission planner. I on…"

iSkyMaster replied Jan 12 to PreArm Fail

5 Jan 14
Reply by iSkyMaster

"Good...good luck..post some pics of what you developed..Just don't put your granny a…"

iSkyMaster replied Jan 11 to Autonomous powered wheelchair

4 Jan 12
Reply by Jad Elsayed

"not sure object tracking code can be modified to do what you need. check https://ww…"

iSkyMaster replied Jan 10 to Is there software for counting missed plants in the crop?

2 Jan 10
Reply by iSkyMaster

"What copter, what flight controller, what ground control software are u using? :) I…"

iSkyMaster replied Jan 10 to PreArm Fail

5 Jan 14
Reply by iSkyMaster

":) without any insult, you are out of the hobby since 1990 and first thing you want…"

iSkyMaster replied Jan 10 to Need help building a tilt wing eVTOL plane

1 Jan 10
Reply by iSkyMaster

"You can use any frames you like as long as the carbon fiber frame diameter is the ri…"

iSkyMaster replied Jan 10 to Tmotor x-coaxial series build

3 on Saturday
Reply by iSkyMaster

"ok so if its set for planes means, the throttle stick will move the throttle servo.…"

iSkyMaster replied Jan 10 to Autonomous powered wheelchair

4 Jan 12
Reply by Jad Elsayed

"No Impact, you can connect as many BECs you like to the battery, off course the curr…"

iSkyMaster replied Jan 10 to Help - run out of 12v connections on my PDB - options???

1 Jan 10
Reply by iSkyMaster

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service