Innokentiy Antipin's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"This is the wireing diagram of plane setup. Just incase..."

Innokentiy Antipin replied Feb 24, 2016 to Pixhawk shuts the motor in midair. Software bug or what…

16 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Innokentiy Antipin

"Hello! Did a test today. with Lidar disconected. Plane shuted the motor again, I swi…"

Innokentiy Antipin replied Feb 24, 2016 to Pixhawk shuts the motor in midair. Software bug or what…

9 Feb 24, 2016

"Hello! Did a test today. with Lidar disconected. Plane shuted the motor again, I swi…"

16 Feb 24, 2016

16 Feb 24, 2016

"Could it be static? When there is enough static electricity accumulated ports go cra…"

Innokentiy Antipin replied Feb 8, 2016 to Pixhawk shuts the motor in midair. Software bug or what…

9 Feb 24, 2016

"Could it be static? When there is enough static electricity accumulated ports go cra…"

Innokentiy Antipin replied Feb 8, 2016 to Pixhawk shuts the motor in midair. Software bug or what…

16 Feb 24, 2016

"Good idea about connecting servo in paralell!!! Did that but cant reproduce failure…"

Innokentiy Antipin replied Jan 27, 2016 to Pixhawk shuts the motor in midair. Software bug or what…

9 Feb 24, 2016

"I will attach log for the video above. Could it be some kind of noise that makes ESC…"

Innokentiy Antipin replied Jan 27, 2016 to Pixhawk shuts the motor in midair. Software bug or what…

16 Feb 24, 2016

"Thank you for help Bill! I was blaming ESC as well until this https://youtu.be/HMyRH…"

16 Feb 24, 2016

"I ve uploaded logs. Thanks! PS Plane didnt crash, it s succseflully landed with moto…"

Innokentiy Antipin replied Jan 26, 2016 to Pixhawk shuts the motor in midair. Software bug or what…

16 Feb 24, 2016

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service