Prashanth Rajagopalan's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Do I have to use similar drones or can I use drones of different sizes/frame types?"

Prashanth Rajagopalan replied Dec 19, 2017 to ??Multiple pixhawks communicating to single Ground Control Station??

12 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Prashanth Rajagopalan

"Thanks. But I already saw this. Does it work properly with Mission Planner? Is Q Gro…"

Prashanth Rajagopalan replied Dec 19, 2017 to ??Multiple pixhawks communicating to single Ground Control Station??

12 Dec 19, 2017

"@Chris Anderson Yes. I got that. How do I send commands to the drones so that they…"

Prashanth Rajagopalan replied Dec 18, 2017 to ??Multiple pixhawks communicating to single Ground Control Station??

12 Dec 19, 2017

"Can I achieve multiple drone control with just Pixhawk and Q Ground Control/Mission…"

Prashanth Rajagopalan replied Dec 18, 2017 to Swarm for UAVs (Implementing Decentralized Controller)

4 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Armin Strobel

"I am also looking to control multiple drones at the same time. Can I achieve this wi…"

Prashanth Rajagopalan replied Dec 18, 2017 to ??Multiple pixhawks communicating to single Ground Control Station??

12 Dec 19, 2017

Developer

"Hello. I am facing the same issue now. How do I solve it? I am using a desktop and i…"

Prashanth Rajagopalan replied Aug 22, 2017 to HELP Mission Planner not working after update!

11 Aug 22, 2017

"Hey rick How did you navigate your drone? Have you worked with the marvelmind beacon…"

Prashanth Rajagopalan replied Dec 26, 2016 to Pixhawk and Px4Flow Line Following

3 Dec 26, 2016

"But the motors and the ESCs are brand new :/ "

Prashanth Rajagopalan replied Nov 17, 2016 to Smoke from motors

7 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by Aamir khan

"Hello Once the document for ardu pilot is ready can you  share it here? thanks! "

Prashanth Rajagopalan replied Sep 9, 2016 to Drone indoor navigation

21 Jan 4
Reply by YAN MING Q

" I am wondering how to integrate the mobile beacon with my drone's autopilot. The au…"

Prashanth Rajagopalan replied Sep 8, 2016 to Drone indoor navigation

21 Jan 4
Reply by YAN MING Q

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service