Patrick Schmidt's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, hard to tell from far away... but the parameters regarding the power module ar…"

Patrick Schmidt replied Jun 8, 2015 to Starts to constantly yaw around itself and won't even disarm, WTF?

9 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Patrick Schmidt

"Yeah I tried APM Planner as well. I was running it on Debian Wheezy but Mission Plan…"

Patrick Schmidt replied Jun 8, 2015 to Starts to constantly yaw around itself and won't even disarm, WTF?

9 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Patrick Schmidt

"Hi, I've done an Auto Analysis: check the compass line! ____________________________…"

Patrick Schmidt replied Jun 7, 2015 to Starts to constantly yaw around itself and won't even disarm, WTF?

9 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Patrick Schmidt

"Hi, kinda...  https://pixhawk.org/platforms/vtol/start I think its a matter of time.…"

Patrick Schmidt replied Jun 7, 2015 to When can we have wings (or VTOL for planes) ?

1 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Patrick Schmidt

"Hi, as always providing us your data-flash log of that flight would help us. Downloa…"

Patrick Schmidt replied Jun 7, 2015 to Starts to constantly yaw around itself and won't even disarm, WTF?

9 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Patrick Schmidt

"Hey, It seems that you haven't a driver installed... please check your "Device Manag…"

Patrick Schmidt replied Jun 5, 2015 to Need Help Connecting Quad to Mission Planner

8 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Alexander

"Hi Alex, do you see a COM - port in Mission Planner? Also the baudrate has to be cor…"

Patrick Schmidt replied May 31, 2015 to Need Help Connecting Quad to Mission Planner

8 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Alexander

"Do you figured it out? Can you post some information about your gear? I set up my T…"

Patrick Schmidt replied May 25, 2015 to APM 2.6 on V-Tail fixed wing with servo's responding in wrong sequence

3 May 25, 2015
Reply by Patrick Schmidt

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service