Hessel's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"These HEX files are bogus, you can see it with the naked eye. It contains only count…"

Hessel replied Jun 1, 2013 to Flashing 3DR ESCs or RC timer ESCs with MUCH better firmware

20 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Hessel

"The files are bogus, you can see it with the naked eye. It contains only counting pa…"

Hessel replied Jun 1, 2013 to Flashing 3DR ESCs or RC timer ESCs with MUCH better firmware

20 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Hessel

"I placed a Diode in series with the APM and the XBee power lines. CTRL-T is working…"

Hessel replied Feb 10, 2013 to Connection Error in APM Mission Planner with wireless telem

70 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Florin

"Control/T does not work for me unfortunately I tried various setups today: *Use UART…"

Hessel replied Feb 10, 2013 to Connection Error in APM Mission Planner with wireless telem

70 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Florin

"Did you finally where able to solve this issue? I'm having the same issue with Ardup…"

70 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Florin

"Great, after reversing all controls in the configuration screen of the APM planner 1…"

Hessel replied Jul 3, 2012 to How to Reset APM2 and Mission Planner to Defaults

9 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Paul Marsh

"Thanks for the settings file and the cfg for XPlane 10. I will try this tonight. I h…"

Hessel replied Jul 3, 2012 to How to Reset APM2 and Mission Planner to Defaults

9 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Paul Marsh

"I installed the APM planner on a clean PC (updated to the latest version) and loaded…"

Hessel replied Jun 29, 2012 to How to Reset APM2 and Mission Planner to Defaults

9 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Paul Marsh

"You can try loading the firmware again. It seems to reset the parameters."

Hessel replied Jun 28, 2012 to How to Reset APM2 and Mission Planner to Defaults

9 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Paul Marsh

"Great stuff. I wanted to start with the simulation but I can't manage to get the APM…"

Hessel replied Jun 28, 2012 to How to Reset APM2 and Mission Planner to Defaults

9 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Paul Marsh

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service