Bill Piedra's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jason -  Please contact me at billrockus@gmail.com and I can send you more inform…"

Bill Piedra replied Apr 26, 2018 to Low Cost, Open Source, Streaming Thermal Camera

5 Oct 17, 2018
Reply by Fnoop

"I might be able to help you.  I'm working on the same thing now.  I have found a way…"

Bill Piedra replied Aug 24, 2017 to Will pay someone to help me find a way to control multiple drones at once (DIY project)

8 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by Ben

"I'm actually working on this right now using re purposed 3DR Solos and other drones…"

Bill Piedra replied Aug 23, 2017 to Will pay someone to help me find a way to control multiple drones at once (DIY project)

8 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by Ben

"You would need a 3.3v to 5v logic level converter to use with Pixhawk.  You can find…"

Bill Piedra replied Jun 9, 2017 to Triggering A Camera Directly from Pixhawk/APM

6 Jul 2, 2018
Reply by Demetrius Vasconcelos

"It's in the 'advanced prototype' phase - but I can share the STL files with you if y…"

Bill Piedra replied Jun 9, 2017 to 3D Printed Drone Frame for companion computers and sensors

11 Jun 9, 2017
Reply by Coby

"You would need a 3.3v to 5v logic level converter to use with Pixhawk.  You can find…"

Bill Piedra replied Jun 8, 2017 to Triggering A Camera Directly from Pixhawk/APM

6 Jul 2, 2018
Reply by Demetrius Vasconcelos

"I designed the frame because most frames are open and not suited to flying around op…"

Bill Piedra replied Jun 6, 2017 to 3D Printed Drone Frame for companion computers and sensors

11 Jun 9, 2017
Reply by Coby

"Thanks Marc - Laminating the carbon plates for the motor mounts made them extremely…"

Bill Piedra replied May 31, 2017 to 3D Printed Drone Frame for companion computers and sensors

11 Jun 9, 2017
Reply by Coby

"Sorry Mark, was in the middle of editing and it locked up on me.  Coming shortly!"

Bill Piedra replied May 31, 2017 to 3D Printed Drone Frame for companion computers and sensors

11 Jun 9, 2017
Reply by Coby

"I would go with Pixhawk 2.1 with Edison carrier board, Here GPS and the Edison.   If…"

Bill Piedra replied May 31, 2017 to What is the best single board computer and autopilot for fixed wing UAV? Without cost limitation

16 May 31, 2017
Reply by Bill Piedra

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service