Matthew Wright's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"My altitude seems to be broken as I cant make it change value even by raising or low…"

Matthew Wright replied May 20, 2013 to Sensor Drift or GPS effect

1 May 20, 2013
Reply by Matthew Wright

Developer

"i hacked up a usb extension cable, kept the ground common and powered the 5v from a…"

Matthew Wright replied Feb 8, 2013 to Andropilot - discussion for Android ground controller users/developers

835 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Quentin Mayberry

Developer

"Also works without powered cable... low enough current draw a guess."

Matthew Wright replied Feb 1, 2013 to Andropilot - discussion for Android ground controller users/developers

835 Mar 15, 2016

Developer

"Everyone laugh at the dunce... aka.. me lol. The cover on my tablet was stopping thr…"

Matthew Wright replied Feb 1, 2013 to Andropilot - discussion for Android ground controller users/developers

835 Mar 15, 2016

Developer

"I have usb serial monitor ill try that now"

835 Mar 15, 2016

Developer

"I made a powered usb cable but kept the common ground. Nothing.. plugged it in and i…"

835 Mar 15, 2016

Developer

"Would the low power usb thing have an effect. The led on the radio lights up."

835 Mar 15, 2016

Developer

"They work fine from mission planner.. where in the computer do I find the hex number…"

835 Mar 15, 2016

Developer

"I am having trouble getting the data radios to connect. Im using the 915mhz radios f…"

835 Mar 15, 2016

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service