Barry Jones's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Cirilo, I put together a short video that may be useful to you: http://www.youtube.c…"

Barry Jones replied Mar 11, 2013 to Need help with Freefly servo + external pot + APM

9 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Barry Jones

"My tilt will go well over 360 degrees.  How many turns is your external pot rated fo…"

Barry Jones replied Mar 11, 2013 to Need help with Freefly servo + external pot + APM

9 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Barry Jones

"You're welcome.  Could you just tell my wife that I am good for something?"

Barry Jones replied Mar 9, 2013 to Need help with Freefly servo + external pot + APM

9 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Barry Jones

"Cirilo, I bookmarked your servo link. Looks like a good source for future projects.…"

Barry Jones replied Mar 8, 2013 to Need help with Freefly servo + external pot + APM

9 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Barry Jones

"Did you hack into your servo?  I have a similar setup, in that I have an external po…"

Barry Jones replied Mar 7, 2013 to Need help with Freefly servo + external pot + APM

9 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Barry Jones

"Thanks Anders.  I think I am starting to get on the right track. I opened up one of…"

Barry Jones replied Feb 5, 2013 to gimbal servo voltage

5 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Barry Jones

"It looks like I am trying to use an open loop servo in a closed loop situation.  Is…"

Barry Jones replied Feb 3, 2013 to gimbal servo voltage

5 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Barry Jones

"Adam, thanks.  You have given me something to research and helped me to understand t…"

Barry Jones replied Feb 2, 2013 to gimbal servo voltage

5 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Barry Jones

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service